Summer is here. It is no surprise that an overwhelming number of people are searching for a perfect air-conditioner right now. There can be no better way to cool off than chilling in an Air-conditioned room. All the AC dealers in India stock up on a variety of professional AC brands, models that have different technology and features.
Split AC has quickly become people’s favorite for the right reasons. It is efficient, compact and looks elegant on the wall too. If you doubt whether split AC is right for you, this guide will give you a good understanding.
Why is Split AC right for you?
If you do not want to disturb the aesthetics of your room but need cooling, then split AC is perfect for you. The sleek design adds to the beauty of the area where the AC gets installed. You will also need a place to keep the outside unit. The split AC works faster than the windows version. A few key features include:
- Quick and easy AC installation
- Greater power saving
- Superior filter quality
- Environment-friendly refrigerants
The sophisticated design of the AC is perfect for any room. Most split AC comes with the ambient cooling feature. So, no matter the temperature outside, your room stays cold.
Best split Air-Conditioner brands in India
- Hitachi Kashikoi 1 ton
- Daikin 1 ton inverter AC
- Midea Santis 1.5 ton
- Carrier Breeze 1.5 ton
- LG inverter 1.5 ton
Things to consider before buying a Split AC
- Placement of the outside unit – Ensure that you have a space assigned where you can keep the outdoor unit. In case there is no additional place, you can mount the outside unit. The two units should not be too far apart from each other. A reasonable distance of a few feet is desirable.
- Size of the room – While getting an AC, you must consider the measurement of the room. It helps you get the best fit for your home. Smaller rooms of about 90 to 120 Sq.Ft needs only 1 ton AC, while larger rooms of about 150 Sq.Ft may require 1.5 to 2 tons AC. Another factor that determines the strength of the AC is the number of people in the room.
- Stabilizer – Many air-conditioners have inbuilt stabilizers. If your locality does not suffer from frequent power cuts and your AC has an inbuilt stabilizer, then you do not need extra stabilizers. For areas where power cuts are frequent, an in-built stabilizer might not be sufficient. Getting a good stabilizer is an effective approach.
- Special feature – Most split ACs come with a digital display. In case you do not have a split inverter AC adjust the temperature according to the room temperature.
Recommended servicing and maintenance – A split AC needs you to maintain the two units. One pro tip is to clean both the units at the same time. Most split air-conditioners have designs that support an easy way of cleaning individual units with ease. But, if you feel that replacing or even removing the filter is hard, seek professional help. Your AC dealer will be happy to do the yearly servicing for you at a nominal fee. While checking the units, look at the status of the condenser, clean the air filter. Also, remove all dust particles.
Latest features of split AC
- Sensor technology for uniform cooling throughout the room
- WiFi, Bluetooth, IOT compatibility
- Greater fan mode with angular swing
- Anti-VOC filter for fresher, cleaner air
- Intelligent cleaning or auto-cleaning
- Grooved copper condenser (energy efficiency)
- Minimal noise due to the presence of the acoustic jacket
- Some smart AC can put up with voltage fluctuation in the absence of a stabilizer
The lack of pure air is posing a severe health threat. Thanks to the latest scientific innovations and technology, AC does the work of an air purifier. Split AC works best for most homes due to the versatile features. Air-conditioning is a necessity in today’s world. Find the one that works best for you from the best AC dealers in top cities of India.