Hiring Guide for AC Service in Ludhiana
During scorching summers, AC is the only thing that provides relief and comfort. Without AC, it is difficult to manage. Even a minor fault in AC can affect your daily routine. Therefore, it is essential to get a regular AC service and get the defects repaired timely to avoid expensive replacement costs. If you are facing any problem with the working of your AC, it is advisable to consult an expert.
At Sulekha, we connect you to verified and experienced technicians providing reliable AC service in Ludhiana. If you are looking for experts for air conditioner repair, fill the above form with some basic details. The trusted service providers from your area would get in touch with you with the price quotation. You can shortlist the service provider based on their rating, services, and charges and choose the experienced professional for your AC repairing.
Air conditioners have become an indispensable part of our lives be it at home or work. Almost every other household and the corporate workplace have an AC installed. Over the years, AC is no more a luxury but has become a necessity to beat the scorching heat. To keep the AC’s running efficiently, timely maintenance and repair are essential. Regular AC servicing increases the shelf life of the AC. End your search for the best AC repair service providers in Ludhiana. At Sulekha, get your desired service expert at affordable rates. Fill the form above to get started!
Types of AC Services in Ludhiana
The experts listed at Sulekha offer a wide range of AC services. The list of the services includes
- AC Installation / Uninstallation Service
Getting an AC installed before the summers arrive is the best way to avoid hassles and have a great time. You can book a service for the installation of your AC from an experienced technician. However, before you book a service, it is advisable to specify your requirements and details. You need to tell the technician about the type of AC (split/ window), capacity, model, and other related factors. Based on that the technician would specify the charges and time for the service.
- AC Repair Service
To manage in the scorching summers, it is important to have a well-operating air conditioner. In case, you are facing any issue in your AC, hiring a skilled engineer for the AC repair service is the best solution. The technicians listed at Sulekha offer AC repair service for different issues like
- Gas filling
- Abnormal sound
- Foul smell
- AC blowing hot air
- Less cooling or no cooling
- Filter cleaning
- Water leakage
- Replacing sensor, swing blade, connector wires, etc
- Annual Maintenance Service
To ensure the continuous and effective performance of an AC, maintenance is essential. For keeping your AC clean and well-maintained you can hire the annual maintenance service. With this service, you can get your AC checked and repaired by an expert and ensure maximum performance. This service includes the routine services of the AC (3 or 4 as per the contract), changing fan belt, deep cleansing of coils, etc. The AMC does not include issues related to circuit breakers, refrigerant gas changing, magnetic switch, compressor, etc. Along with the residential air conditioners, the experts provide the AMC of AC for commercial and industrial air conditioners also.
How to hire an AC service expert in Ludhiana at Sulekha
At Sulekha, share your requirements and we will take care of the rest. Fill the click-through form given above to help us better understand your requirements. Our Sulekha experts will analyze your needs and put you in touch with the shortlisted experts that best match your needs. Get calls, SMS with service quotes from the best AC repair experts in your locality. Browse through the reviews and ratings of users for a better idea of what to expect from the expert. Discuss your requirements, compare and book an expert on your desired date and time. Make the payment directly to the professional post the service or pay online using the Sulekha payment.
Types of Service Included in AC Repair Service
- Condenser cleaning of both Indoor & outdoor units
- Cleaning of evaporator and valves
- Checking of temperature controls of Isolators and remote
- Checking of electrical Safety
- Check cooling level
- Lubrication of components if required
- Cleaning of indoor and outside units
- Checking of the coil temperature
- Cleaning of condensation line if necessary
- Inspection of electrical connections
- Vibration level check
- Evaluation of overall performance
Common Air Conditioner Issues
Faulty AC bothering you? Try not to fiddle around and make it worse. Every appliance comes with a shelf life and with regular wear and tear, the air conditioner's performance or efficiency may deteriorate. Timely maintenance is essential to be it AC cleaning, changing AC spare parts, filling up the gas, etc. depending on the requirement. Technical issues are best handled by the experts but as users, it is always advised to be aware of the basic AC issues and why it occurs. Listed below are some of the most common AC issues that warrant a professional AC repair expert to fix the same.
- Air condition starting problem: If you are facing AC troubleshooting problems, lack of power supply, a tripped circuit breaker could be a potential reason. In such cases, the circuit breaker must be rest or the blown fuse must be replaced. Thermostat issues, broken or loose wiring can also be possibly the reason.
- Air condition not cooling enough: One of the most obvious reasons that your AC is not blowing cold air is due to a lack of required airflow. Dirty air filter clogs the filter limiting the airflow over the evaporator coils. This could frost the evaporator affecting the airflow even more.
- Power supply issues: In the case of power supply issues, it is advised to reset the electrical switch. If the problem persists, you need to get a professional AC repair expert to check the indoor regulator and wiring.
- Abnormal sound from the AC unit: The AC unit makes squealing noise if the belt connecting o the motor has slipped. AC’s that don’t have a belt system should be replaced with a new belt. Malfunctioning of the AC, such as loose parts, refrigerant leaks, broken isolation feet, etc. can also be potential reasons for the same.
- Sudden breakdown of the AC: Grimy air channels can be one of the reasons for the unexpected AC breakdown. This restricts the wind stream. Limited wind stream can birth an array of issues such as solidified evaporator curl leading to on and off glitches.
- AC coil problems: Frozen indoor coils can be caused due to low refrigerant. Frozen coil indicates that there is an issue with the airflow as a result of filthy air or obstructed ductwork. There are various reasons that can hamper your AC condenser loop, which is vital to cool the air.
- Fan blade issues: The fan in the compressor unit does the job of conveying the heat from your house to the outside air. If the fan doesn’t function properly, there wouldn’t be proper heat transfer leading to overheating and damaging the compressor. The fan blades are made of metal, and any damage such as twist or breakage can harm and is unsafe for the framework. Poor fan engine functionality may cause a loud sound every time you use the AC.
- Water spillage: Every AC owner must have faced the problem of water spillage at least once. Water spillage from the indoor AC unit needs a quick fix. Generally, the indoor evaporator curls and the suction line tends to sweat, and so it is always kept enclosed in dark protection. Trickling can be caused if the protection layer is damaged and can be difficult to fix. Another reason can be that the evaporator expels abundant stickiness from the air and delivers a lot of water, which runs outside the curl into a dish with a channel. The channel might be directed to the drain or the ground.
General action items of AC Maintenance Service
- Evaporator and condensing coil cleaning
- Electrical components check-up
- Refrigerant systems assessment
- Clearing condensate water drainage systems
- Refrigerant top-up
- Cleaning blower wheels and blades
- Outdoor condenser coil cleaning
- Indoor cooler drain pans cleaning
Benefits of AC maintenance Service
- Extend AC's lifespan
- Prevention from water dripping and condensation issues
- A purified air for breathing
- Faster cooling
- Electrical energy cost saving
- Breathe fresh air
Approximate Sulekha AC Service Cost in Ludhiana