Crack public service exams by getting professional help at APPSC Coaching Centres in Ghaziabad
The SPSC exams are conducted by State Public Service Commissions to select and appoint government personnel under various posts. There are nearly 28 SPSCs in India of them the prominent ones are APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission), CPSC (Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission), GPSC (Goa Public Service Commission) and more. This exam is considered a tough one among other state-level competitive exams. But, with the proper guidance from coaching centres, passing this exam is easy.
Why choose Sulekha?
A number of APPSC coaching institutes in Ghaziabad who are service providers at Sulekha gives professional APPSC coaching. The candidates can check the reviews and ratings of the APPSC coaching institutes in Ghaziabad. The applicants can also compare and contrast the pros and cons of two or more institutes to choose the best APPSC coaching in Ghaziabad. Apart from APPSC, the coaching institutes in Ghaziabad also teach other exams that come under SPSC exams like TNPSC, MPSC, PCS, GPSC, MPPSC, Group (1, 2, 3, and 4), etc. The students can avail the services offered by these coaching institutes at an affordable price and crack the APPSC exam easily.
Three sections to clear in APPSC exam
To clear the APPSC exam, the examination candidate has to clear three main sections. They are:
- APPSC Prelims Exam
- APPSC Mains
Exam pattern followed in APPSC exam
For all the three sections of tests, a unique pattern is followed. For the three major sections of the APPSC exam, the below pattern is followed.
- The APPSC prelims will have 150 objective types, multiple choices question. The candidates must complete the paper in 150 minutes. In this, there will also be 1/3 negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The APPSC mains will have a written test where the answers are expected in a descriptive format. The subjects include English, History, Economy, Science and Technology, Data Interpretation, etc.
- The one-on-one interview will examine confidence, communicative skill, general knowledge, etc.
Eligibility criteria to appear in APPSC exam
To appear for the APPSC exam, the government has given out certain criteria to follow. They are:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- For most posts for the APPSC exam, the age limit is 18-42, except for the posts of Fire Service and Police Service.
- The applicant should hold a degree in any course under-recognized university.
- For police service and fire service, the expected physical height, weight, etc. should be possessed by the candidate.
The syllabus for APPSC entrance examination consists of the following topics in depth.
|Paper No.||Subject of Paper||Topics Covered|
|Paper 1||General Studies||History and Culture Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International Relations Indian and Andhra Pradesh Economy and Planning Geography|
|Paper 2||General Aptitude||General Mental and Psychological Abilities Science and Technology Current Events of Regional, National and International importance|
|Stage 2 (Language Papers)||Telugu||Essay Elaborate thought of Verse/Poetic Precis Writing Comprehension Formal Speech Statement Preparation Letter Writing Debate Writing Application Writing Report Writing Dialogue Skills Translation Telugu Grammar|
|English||Essay Letter Writing Press Release Report Writing Writing on Visual Information Formal Speech Precis Writing Reading Comprehension English Grammar Translation|
Tips suggested by APPSC coaching institutes in Ghaziabad during exam preparations
Below are the tips that can be followed while preparing for the APPSC examination.
- Prepare a timetable before you start. This will help you in setting the agenda for your preparation.
- Setting goals is not wrong. But analyze your capacity before starting the preparations. Do not create a long goal in a short time.
- Time management is essential. Allocate separate time to read, listen, write and analyze.
- To bring up the speed in writing, practice more by writing essays and other descriptive answers.
- Proper intake of protein-rich food is important. This will help your brain with memory power and to stay active.
- Avoid late-night preparations. Always, prefer early morning study hours than late at night. See that your sleep cycle is not affected.
Preparation guide for cracking APPSC exam
Instead of referring to all books that are available in the town and getting confused, prepare wisely by knowing what to read. For prelims, the objective questions will be based on school syllabus from grade VI to grade XII. So start preparing with school syllabus initially. Have in-depth knowledge of history, Indian politics, geography, science, etc. These will help in answering the objective questions. Know about current affairs. Read newspapers every day and keep track of all the recent incidents. Read essays, blogs and watch interviews by the officers who previously cracked the APPSC exam.
Fees structure for APPSC coaching in Ghaziabad
|Group 1 - Prelims||Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000|
|Group 1 - Mains||Rs 6,000/subject|
Exam centres for APPSC exam
The main examination will be held at four centres in Andhra Pradesh. They are:
Registration details to apply for APPSC exam
- The candidates who wish to apply for APPSC Direct Recruitment should visit www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Select Direct Recruitment and click Continue
- Two links – new registration & modify registration will be displayed on the screen.
- The applicants who are registering for the first time, choose new registration.
- Candidates should fill the particulars in the APPSC OTR form.
- After the submission of the APPSC One Time Registration form, you will get One Time Password to your mobile number and email id for verification.
- Upon successful verification, the candidate will get a Reference ID which is mandatory to save.