Everything you want to know about B.Ed Distance Education in Angul
Bachelor of education or B.Ed is a very popular course even today as there are many aspirants who want to join the noble profession of teaching. With more and more investment in the education field, the aspiring teachers can expect not only a satisfying career in teaching but also enough monetary gains as well. Revision of pay commission has also seen a rise in teacher salary. Candidates who successfully complete their B.Ed often take up M.Ed, which is a master’s level course; it is specifically aimed at aspirants who want to be the future trainer of teachers. Candidates can pursue further education and go for their Ph.D. after M.Ed and contribute towards teaching in their own way. One of the best ways to find the most suitable courses for you to find b ed distance education is by visiting Sulekha.com. The website will guide you with a 4 which shows names of verified b ed distance education in Angul.
Why choose Sulekha?
Sulekha is one of a kind of service to find information on where you get information on the best B.Ed distance education in Angul. As an online platform, users trust it completely, and it makes finding information on B.Eb distance education in Angul extremely convenient. Fill up the form and get recommendations, then read the reviews to make your choice.
B.Ed - Course Details
Here is a brief overview of the B.Ed course details.
- B.Ed. Full-Form - Bachelor of Education
- B.Ed. Course Duration - 2 years
- Level - Bachelors
- Eligibility - Graduation in any field
- Average Course Fees - INR 20,000-50,000
- Recruiting Organizations - Schools, Colleges, Coaching Centers, Publishing Journals, Libraries, etc.
- Job Profiles -Teacher, Counsellor, Librarian, Administrator, Education Researcher, etc.
- Average Salary - INR 2-4 Lacs
Eligibility for B.Ed
Candidates aspiring to get a B.Ed degree should go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the course.
- Graduation in any relevant field from a recognized college or university.
- A minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam. (This varies from college to college). Marks relaxation is given in accordance with Government policy.
- Universities may specify a minimum of 55% marks if the students are postgraduate.
- Age - The upper age limit is fixed to be 45 for some universities, but it varies from each university to another. The age relaxation is granted in accordance with the Government of India policy.
B.Ed Entrance Exam
Candidates who meet the eligibility can take the entrance test, which is often a requirement to get into a B.Ed course. Weightage is given to marks of the candidate in their academic qualification and also their entrance examination performance. The entrance examination can be written or viva. It can also be a combination of both.
B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus
Though the syllabus would vary from University to University, the students can still expect the kind of the following topic of questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Verbal Aptitude
- Teaching Proficiency Test
- Logical Reasoning
The entrance examination is designed to test whether the aspirant has the aptitude to take up the then worthy task of becoming a teacher. The entrance examination is generally 1 hour long and can have both multiple-choice questions and essay type of questions.
What do you learn in a B.Ed course?
A recent report has shown that only 1 in 6 teachers in India are trained. This might have resulted in poor teaching quality, and the authority has taken note of it. So many institutes like schools are making it mandatory for teachers to have a B.Ed qualification. A B.Ed. the course will enable the candidate to prepare themselves for the role of a teacher. The curriculum is a combination of both classroom-based teaching and practical training and internships. The course is designed to teach students various skill, such as the following: Teaching Methodologies
- An important part of the B.Ed curriculum is designing pedagogy successfully. It helps the teachers learn the skill and art of delivering teaching and learning outcomes in the best possible way. Communication skills
- Voice modulation and communication between students to help them learn better are another set of skills that the teachers are expected to acquire in their B.Ed courses. Understanding the individual students
- Getting to know the strength and weaknesses of the students is an essential task that the teachers are expected to accomplish. It is because of that reason that psychology course is compulsory in B.Ed. Problem-Solving skills
- Teachers through their skill of evaluation and question paper making can help students to develop their problem solving and analytical ability. Thus in the B.Ed courses, the teachers are taught the art of evaluation and effective question paper making.