- Fill the Form With information you provide, we help design your home better.
- Get Free ConsultationOur experts offer free advice & estimate before starting the project.
- Execution and Installation Our experts fix appointments & complete projects in communicated time.
- Move in! Get ready to be mesmerized by the new look of your home.
- 5+ years Warranty Our experts provide an unmatchable warranty on specific manufacturing defects.
- 1 Lakh+ Happy Customers Successfully helped customers to design their dream home.
- 45-60 day Average Installation Time Our quick to response experts get products installed under 45 to 60 days.
- 1000 + Verified Design Experts Get design ideas that fit your lifestyle, with help from top designers.
- Post-Installation Service Enjoy unwavering support & services from experts for up to 5 years.
Verified & Top Bedroom Interiors in Ganapathi Nagar, Bangalore0 Results found
Recent Enquiries on Bedroom Interiors in Ganapathi Nagar, Bangalore
Find Top Verified Bedroom Interior Designers in Ganapathi Nagar, BangaloreHands down, the bedroom is everyone’s favorite spot in the house to relax and rejuvenate. After a long tiring day at work, one looks forward to a cozy happy space to unwind. Professional bedroom interior designers in Ganapathi Nagar create a serene and tranquil bedroom decor that will instantly uplift your mood. Factors like colors, textures, furniture, accessories, lightings, floorings etc. play an important role in setting up a bedroom décor and can be customized as per one’s preferences. Bedroom Interior Designers in Bangalore have a keen eye and taste for aesthetics and functionality and listed below are some bedroom design styles they can offer you.
Trendy bedroom design ideas
- Country style bedrooms Primarily have neutral walls for a softer look. Floral wallpapers are a great addition for a feature wall. Add in all white or pine color furniture for that extra country-style vibe.
- Modern bedrooms Modern bedroom designs are a perfect blend of minimum accessories, style and functional storage spaces. Opt for neutral paint shades in grey, white and black. Add in a pop of color with abstract and striped wallpapers. Incorporate more texture in your space by adding clean structural furniture, side tables and steel-framed beds.
- Industrial style bedrooms Industrial style design dominantly involves raw elements with unfinished textures. Get that utilitarian look with a brickwork wall or wallpaper. For a more contemporary look, go for a white paint brickwork. Include more metal elements to add cohesion such as iron frames, copper tables, metal accessories etc.
- Scandinavian style bedrooms Scandinavian bedrooms have a very cozy and warm vibe with minimum clutter, luxurious blankets ample of sunlight. When it comes to color schemes, usually bright and colors are used. Wooden elements, clean linens, heavy blankets, pillows are a common sight in this specific style. Minimal furniture, soft and luxurious textiles, black & white art pieces and fresh green plants are a must for a cozy and relaxing Scandinavian bedroom look.
- Rustic style bedrooms Rustic style design focuses on creating a space that has an organic warmth with nature-inspired textures and earthy tones. The rustic style need not be heavy, dark and woody always. Contemporary rustic style Hardwood flooring, timber walls and accessories with accent furniture in earthy tones is always a hit.
Be it the complete home video tour or the mesmerizing photo shoot you had on your house warming day, showcase everything through Sulekha and inspire people across! Love the ebb and flow? Write a compelling interior narrative then