Best CAE training in Jaipur
CAE is a wide-ranging term that is typically used in the electronic design automation industry. It involves the use of computers to simulate products and processes. At Sulekha, we bring to you 20+ verified CAE training institutes that offer specialized CAE coaching. With an average 5 star rating across ~reviewcount~ user reviews, our experts at Sulekha promise to deliver the best quality of services.
Course Key Highlights
- Learn from industry experts via classroom and online teaching mode
- Live project-based training
- Expert-led, in-depth course with upgraded study material and industry-relevant CAE syllabus
- Opportunity to pursue CAE online training from well-certified instructors
- Complete assistance with job placement
- Issuance of a valid CEA certification upon successful course completion
What is the CAE training?
CAE stands for Computer-Aided Engineering. This is a quickly emerging field that has taken CAD to another level altogether. While CAD software helps in the creation of 2D and 3D objects, CAE allows the users to delve deeper into the Engineering aspect of the objects. The software of CAE finds extensive usage in fields such as kinematics, fluid dynamics, finite element analysis, stress analysis, etc. It is typically used in industries that are related to product development. CAE encompasses CAD- Computer-Aided Design, CAM- Computer-Aided Manufacturing, CFD- Computational Fluid Dynamics and FEA- Fluid Element Analysis along with a few other aspects of engineering. In simple terms, you can create 2D and 3D objects using CAD software and understanding how that object will behave in the real world using CAE tools. The set of automated tools available in CAE has drastically transformed engineering analysis from practical experience to a virtual simulation. There are tremendous benefits to learning CAE. Some of the most prominent ones are as under:
- Simulating reality proves to be much less time-consuming. Thus, CAE helps to save on both time and money.
- CAE helps to identify all the errors in the design process
- The impact of dynamic parameters can be studied in better detail using the CAE software
- CAE facilitates the process of manufacturing
- The accuracy and robustness of assemblies and components can be analyzed
- CAE helps to improve designs by facilitating easy visualization of the products.
About the course
With the constant rise in computational power, CAE tools are becoming increasingly important in the IT field. There are many prominent CAE software available in the market, such as HyperMesh, CATIA, etc. However, this software have several modules and are relatively difficult to master. Thus, CAE training is important for aspirants who are looking to build a career in the field of computer engineering. At Sulekha, you can come across many reputed centers offering exhaustive CAE training courses. These institutes have also tied up with big manufacturing companies that enable the participants to gain hands-on experience of the subject. Upon the completion of the course, the candidates will be able to:
- Make use of keen mathematical modeling to research and figure out the creation of a new product or system
- Turn these theoretical research ideas into technical plans using the CAD or CAE software
- Run a variety of tests to determine the viability of the prototypes created
- Revise, if needed and test again
Who should join?
In order to join the CAE training program, the candidates must possess a basic understanding of the engineering concepts. It is extremely suitable for engineering graduates who are looking to learn more about the industrial designing of products and systems. As such, there are no specific eligibility criteria for the course. However, the candidates must have completed their intermediate education with minimum aggregate percentage. Those going through graduation degree can also apply.
What are the learning benefits?
- In-depth instructor-led training
- 24 x 7 on-job support and assistance
- Expert and certified trainers
- Practical approach
- Real-world use cases and scenarios
CAE course syllabus
The exact course syllabus depends upon the type of course that you have chosen. However, a basic CAE training program offers exhaustive coaching on the following topics:
- Navigating the CAD Environment and understanding its capabilities
- Understanding of all fundamental FEA concepts
- Learning about CAE setup and workflow
- Outlining Physical Properties
- Contacts, Loads and Constraints
- Understanding the concept of Meshing
- Basics of Linear Static Analysis and Non-Linear Static Analysis
- Modal Analysis
- Learning how to use Symmetry to augment the FEA workflow
- Design Optimization and Local Mesh Refinement
- Beams and Buckling
- Dynamic Analysis and Dynamic Fatigue Analysis
- Understanding Material Non-Linearity Analysis
- Learning the basics of Non-Linear Transient Analysis
The CAE training course duration precisely depends upon the type of training software you want to opt for. Mostly all the courses are short-term courses and can be completed within 30 to 35 hours. Most institutes listed at Sulekha offer flexible batch timings to meet the needs of employed professionals as well as fresh graduates. You can opt for a weekday morning, weekday evening or weekend batch, depending upon your requirements. It is up to a candidate in how much duration he/ she completes the training course. If you go for only the weekend batch, it takes more time to complete the course.
CAE certification training course fee is influenced by different factors such as the type of CAE training course chosen by the candidate, the status of the training institute, qualifications of the trainers, etc. It is advisable to check the course fee offered by a couple of institutes before finalizing on anyone to make sure you get the best deal. Here is a cost breakdown of pursuing a CAE course in Jaipur
Cost of learning
|CAE classroom training||INR 25,000 to 45,000|
|CAE online training||INR 20,000 to 30,000|
|Cost of study material||Between INR 1,000 and INR 500|
The cost of all the course material provided to the candidate is mostly covered within the total program fee. You can still talk to your chosen service provider about this before enrolling.
CAE certification training job opportunities
Computer-aided engineering involves the use of computer technology to simulate the performance of different products and improve their design, efficiency, and functionality. This proves to be tremendously beneficial for a lot of industries. There is a high demand for talented CAE engineers in top MNCs. Thus, pursuing a CAE training course is highly rewarding for an aspiring candidate. Some of the most prominent CAE job roles along with their salaries are as follows:
CAE job roles
The approximate annual salary of the professional
|Design Engineer||INR 2,00,000 to 2,40,000|
|Mechanical Engineer||INR 2,50,000 to 3,40,000|
|Quality Assurance Engineer||INR 4,80,000 to 6,00,000|
|Production Design Engineer||INR 7,80,000 to 9,00,000|
|Civil Design Engineer||INR 2,00,000 to 2,40,000|
|Structural Design Engineer||INR 2,80,000 to 4,40,000|
|Senior Design Engineer||NR 5,00,000 to 7,40,000|
So, go ahead and choose the best training institute for pursuing your preferred CAE certification course through Sulekha.