CCTV cameras have become indispensable in today’s time. Be it a residential, commercial or industrial setup; these cameras help to avert and track any defilements and misconducts. Whether you want to check what is happening in your premises when you are away or want to discourage intruders, a CCTV camera makes it simple. At Sulekha, we bring to you 600+ verified CCTV installation services in Patna. These service providers serve as a one-stop-shop for all your CCTV needs, offering broad categories, brands, features, designs, usages, and more. With an average rating of 4-star across multiple user reviews, the experts at Sulekha guarantee unmatched services. Read on to know more about why to choose Sulekha, the various CCTV installation service providers in your locality, their service offerings and pricing, and much more.
Why choose Sulekha?
Sulekha is one of the leading business listing platforms that bring you in contact with over Patna verified security system dealers in your city. Here, you can filter your search based on parameters such as budget, ratings and reviews on Sulekha, etc. To avail the services of the most reliable CCTV camera installation service provider, all you have to go is fill a simple form given above. Based on your inputs, the most suitable service providers in your area will reach you directly. You can talk to them, discuss your requirements and check out their services and pricing before zeroing in on any one.
Everything you need to know about CCTV installation services in Patna?
Closed Circuit Television, abbreviated as CCTV, is a system that allows you to keep a check on what’s going around in your absence. These systems comprise at least one camera that transmits the data to a monitor or a video recorder. The data that is transmitted can either be in the form of audio and video or only video. A CCTV camera must never be mistaken for a normal television that receives publically broadcasted content. These cameras are used for surveillance purposes and are installed on buildings, gates and other outdoor structures. A CCTV camera is either used for showing live proceedings or recording videos for later reference.
Importance of installing a CCTV camera
From residential to commercial spaces, security cameras have become obligatory for ensuring a protected and safe space. By installing a security camera, you can have the visual recording of every minute, keep an eye on your premises, recognize potential risks, and much more.
Typical uses of installing CCTV camera
- Crime detection and prevention
- Industrial use
- Monitoring the employees
- Used in schools and other educational institutes
- Transport industry
Types of CCTV camera
In order to choose the best one for your needs, you must know about the different types of CCTV cameras available.
- Dome Camera - Named after their shape, these type of cameras are generally used for indoor security systems. It is a type of home security camera that is are installed on the ceiling of the room. Some of these are designed with special infrared illuminations that enable them to take videos even in low light.
- Bullet Camera - These type of cameras have a long and slightly tapered cylindrical design. These are generally used outdoors, especially in areas where long viewing is required. They are also used in places like parking lots, corridors and backyards.
- C-Mount Camera - Typically, a normal CCTV camera can record up to 35 feet; however, if you need surveillance beyond this distance, a C-Mount camera comes in handy.
- Day & Night CCTV Camera - These type of CCTV cameras can be used in both standard stop as well as poorly lit environments. These cameras can even capture effectively under direct sunlight, reflections or glare. They are used for round the clock surveillance.
- Infrared/ Night Vision CCTV Camera - A night vision camera is used when you need proper surveillance at night or in poorly lit environments. These cameras can even capture in complete darkness.
- Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) Camera - These type of cameras come with functionality where the surveillance operator can easily pan, tilt or zoom the PTZ camera. These cameras can be manually controlled or programed to follow an accurate view of things. These are generally used in highly sensitive zones where strict monitoring is required.
- IP Camera - Internet Protocol (IP) cameras offer complete surveillance through a digital network. These cameras rely on a fast computer network for both, sending as well as receiving information.
Cost of different CCTV cameras in Patna
The cost of a CCTV camera depends upon the type of camera you select, its specific brand, features and much more. Below is an approximate cost of different types of CCTV cameras available in the market.
|Type of camera||Approximate cost|
|Dome camera||INR 2,200 onwards|
|Bullet camera||INR 1,200 onwards|
|C-Mount camera||INR 1,700 onwards|
|Infrared or Night Vision camera||INR 2,800 onwards|
|IP camera||INR 2,500 onwards|
|Day & Night camera||INR 3,000 onwards|
Do you have any more queries pertaining to CCTV camera installation in Patna? Well, below we have compiled a list of some frequently asked questions along with answers from leading experts to offer you a better understanding of these cameras and their uses.