Covid 19 disinfection procedures and safety measure about WHO standards
Sulekha service partner will provide Disinfection service to premises with positive covid 19 cases. Our service professionals will Disinfect the premises according to covid 19 Disinfection SOP .
Secure your future in Defence with the Best CDS Coaching in Nashik
About the Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam
Indian Armed Forces and the opportunity to work as a defence officer is one of the most prestigious and looked up to a career in India. However, getting into an institute with courses that are specifically designed for students who are willing to become armed officers isn’t a cakewalk. It requires robust training in aptitude, intellect and reasoning abilities along with great physical strength. But the first step is kind of difficult and this is where institutes offering CDS exam classes come into the picture. Candidates need to go through vigorous examinations and physical tests to prove their abilities to join the armed forces. The Union Public Service Commission or UPSC is the responsible serving board that organizes the various Defence Entry Exams every year to help the aspirants achieve their dreams of joining either of the forces; Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air Force. The major Defence Exams conducted by UPSC are NDA, CDS, AFCAT and Indian Coast Guard Exam. Out of which CDS is the common defence entrance exam that can help you own your future as a respected armed official.The Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam is to choose worthy aspirants for the various branches of the Indian Defence Services such as the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Air Force Academy (AFA), and Indian Naval Academy (INA). A career in Indian defence is highly valued and ideal for those who want to pledge their lives in service of the nation. However, cracking the CDS exam is no easy task. It requires great dedication, commitment, and most importantly, preparation for the different tests that are part of it. To improve your chances of clearing the examination with flying colours, you should consider CDS training courses. If you are an ambitious candidate, you can opt for CDS exam coaching in Nashik to gain the right expertise and skills to appear in CDS exam. Sulekha brings to you 10+ CDS exam coaching in Nashik that offer quality training and education, thus ensuring a brighter future for you in armed forces.
Why choose Sulekha?
With Sulekha, you can choose from 10+ verified CDS exam coaching in Nashik, based on your location, and other preferences. Fill up the form by selecting the exam you need coaching for and our experts will get back to you in no time. Additionally, you can evaluate and compare CDS exam coaching in Nashik to ensure you make the best choice. Other than that, there are no specific criteria defined by the UPSC authorities.
What are the eligibility criteria for CDS coaching in Nashik?
Not everybody is eligible for the CDS examination. The Indian Defence Services has listed the following eligibility criteria for appearing in the CDS exam:
What does CDS exam coaching in Nashik prepare candidates for?
The CDS examination consists of three written papers which are followed by an interview round. The written papers test the candidates’ skills in English, General Knowledge, and Elementary Mathematics. CDS coaching centres primarily focus on the written examinations and trains candidates thoroughly to do well in all the sections. The most important aspect of CDS courses is to improve the candidates’ stamina levels. This is of great significance as each written paper in the CDS examination is of 2 hours and all the examinations are conducted in one day.
What are some of the tips to crack the CDS examination?
The following tips can be useful for successfully clearing the CDS examination:
- Know the Syllabus Well: It is essential to know the CDS syllabus before you start preparing for it. The syllabus changes a little bit every year, and it’s important to keep in mind the differences.
- Solve Papers from Previous Years: You can become familiar with the CDS exam pattern if you solve question papers from previous years. Practicing the previous years’ question papers can greatly improve your confidence and ensure that you finish each paper on time.
- Keep Physically Fit: The written papers are often combined with physical tests that candidates need to be ready for. The best way to ensure this is to exercise regularly and be as physically fit as possible.
The official dates for CDS I and II examinations are given below:
Significant features of CDS exam coaching in Nashik
Reputed CDS exam classes in Nashik assure the following facilities:
- Comprehensive CDS exam syllabus based on the CDS examination
- Thorough classroom training given by experts and professionals from armed forces
- Exhaustive and detailed practice on every topic
- Regular, full-length mock tests to prepare for CDS
Fill up the simple form above and our professional CDS exam coaching in Nashik will reach you directly.
Preparation Guide for CDS
While the best way to prepare yourself for CDS is by joining an institute or coaching that provides CDS exam classes, there are a few other ways to prepare yourself as well. The following ways can help you prepare for CDS.
- Know your syllabus well in advance and properly
- Stay updated to all the changes and updates reflected on UPSC website
- Study and practice topic wise making sure you give enough time and dedication to each subject
- Try to solve the previous papers to get a better idea of CDS examination paper
CDS exam centres
The following list showcases the exam centres for the common defence entrance exam or CDS taken in India. There are 41 centers in total that conduct CDS exam.