IT Certification Course Online Training in Chennai
Certifications are the best way to demonstrate proficiency in different IT disciplines. Securing IT certifications from reputed institutes is a highly feasible option for technology professionals who wish to enhance their skill set and bolster their job prospects in the industry. Getting certified is a standing testimony of the candidate’s expertise and credentials to perform at a specialized level as a competent IT professional.? At Sulekha, we bring to you 1960+ verified IT certification courses in Chennai that offer comprehensive coaching to all applicants. Through this course, the candidates can enhance their knowledge in a certain IT skill and validate their expertise to land reputed jobs in the field. With an average rating of 5-star across multiple user reviews, the experts at Sulekha offer superlative services.
Everything you need to know about IT certification course training
Course Key Highlights:
- Specially designed certifications led by industry professionals who are well-aware of the exam patterns?
- E-learning content delivered through e-books, videos, audiobooks and virtual labs
- Comprehensive practice tests designed to mimic actual exams
What are certificate courses?
Certification courses are specially designed short-term courses that provide students with mastery over a narrow subject area or topic. These courses are offered in different professional fields or other academic areas, which are available at both graduate and undergraduate levels. Many IT job positions deal with specific technical software or procedures, thus becoming certified in specialized areas is a great way to prove to the employers that you have exact skills needed to thrive. Getting an IT certification is a great way to refine your tech skills. Such certifications can easily help you land entry-level jobs at your preferred organizations.
About the course:
This certification course will offer you in-depth knowledge about your chosen subject. The course will serve as a great differentiator that will allow you to compete against other job candidates and prove your up-to-date skills to hiring employers and managers. At the end of the training, you will have to crack one or more certification exam, which is generally a combination of MCQs, i.e. Multiple Choice Questions and simulated real-world challenges.
Benefits of IT certification for individuals:
- IT certifications help you stand apart from the rest of the competing candidates in a competitive job market.
- Acquiring the latest IT certification is a proof that your skills are relevant in the dynamic technological field.
- Certified IT professionals earn respect, credibility along with much higher salaries in comparison to other non-certified individuals.
- Independently working business analysts and consultants can easily acquire new business leads.
- Committing the resources and time needed to become certified stands as a testimony to your dedication to your career.
- Certified professionals can easily come across a community of other like-minded and focused professionals.
- IT certification greatly bolsters your job prospects. This is because many companies only hire certified professionals.
What are the learning benefits?
- Complete on-job support and guidance
- Constant evaluations and feedback from industry experts
- Valid IT certification and assistance with job placement
Which IT certificate course is best?
Because there are so many IT certification courses near you, one is bound to get confused. Once you have assessed the correct certification path, you need to find out about the various certifications available for that particular path and select the one that will benefit you in the longer run. For instance, if you are looking to start a career in the IT field, you can start with entry-level certifications such as CCNA, CompTIA A+, CCENT, etc. Or, if you are an IT security professional, you can go for more specific certifications, such as CCNA Security, CEH, Network +, Certified Professional Penetration Tester, etc. Similarly, for higher-level certifications, you can opt for CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner, Microsoft Certified Master, and many more.
Popular IT certification courses for beginners:
IT certifications are extremely important, especially for those who are starting their career or shifting to some other domain. There are many reasons for the popularity of these certifications, with the most significant ones being:
- Personal Development
- Some widely appreciated IT certifications for beginners that can bolster your job prospects are:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CompTIA A+ Technician
- Network +
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- CompTIA Security +
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
The IT certificate training course duration precisely depends upon the type of training you want to opt for. Mostly all the courses are short-term courses and can be completed within 1 to 2 months from the date of enrolment. Most institutes listed at Sulekha offer flexible batch timings to meet the needs of employed professionals as well as fresh graduates. You can opt for weekday morning, weekday evening or weekend batch, depending upon your requirements. It is up to a candidate in how much duration he/ she completes the training course. If you go for only weekend batch, it takes more time to complete the course.
IT certificate course fees is influenced by different factors such as the type of training chosen by the candidate, status of the training institute, qualifications of the trainers, etc. On average, the cost of training varies between INR 12,000 to INR 80,000. The cost of all the course material provided to the candidate is covered within the total program fee. You can still talk to your chosen service provider about this before enrolling.