Bridal Footwear Bridal Hand Bag Traditional Indian Gold Ornament
Wedding is the most important occasion in a women’s life. Ever since the childhood days, marriage is the dream day for any girl. They prefer to look like a princess on the day of their life and rightly they deserve so! Choosing the right bridal accessories enhances the beauty of the bride. The bridal shops will guide you in choosing the appropriate bridal accessories suitable for the bride.
Guidelines to choose Bridal Accessories
The bride is the center of attraction on her wedding day. The people notice not only her, but the kind of accessories and attire she wears. Therefore she has to take immense care in order to spellbind the viewers with her enchanting beauty. Following are the tips for choosing the appropriate bridal accessories, bridesmaid dresses and bridal jewelry.
Bridal Accessories for Wedding
1. Bags for Brides
Bags are one of the important bridal accessories. They are available in different shape and styles. It is important to select the right colour bag, that compliments the bridesmaid dresses or else you can go for universal colour that goes with most of your outfits. Custom knitted bags embroidered with stones look lovely with bridal wear.
2. Bridal Footwear
The appropriate shoes add penchant to the bridesmaid dresses. Shoes should be stylish but not uncomfortable since the bride has to stand for a long time. She mainly goes for designer shoes with small heel beautifully decorated with beads, stones or colourful straps. Nowadays heels footwear comes in fashionable geometrical cuts and shapes, which gives a very trendy look to the bridesmaid dresses.
3. Other Accessories
Other bridal accessories include hair accessories like hair clips studded with beads and semi-precious stones. If your wedding is taking place in an air conditioned hall, keep a shawl or Stoll to keep you warm. Of course, it should compliment your outfit. Keeping handkerchiefs will be helpful any time.
4. Bridal Jewelry for Wedding
The bridal jewelry includes
- Maang tika - It is the center parting jewelry of a bride that usually comes in different colours and styles of diamonds and stones
- Necklace – The most eye-catching bridal jewelry is the necklace. A perfect necklace would be in sync with the nose ring and earrings and also match the attire of the bride.
- Nose Ring - The nose ring should be chosen so that is matches the earrings. It is considered to be one of the most traditional bridal jewelry.
- Earrings - The earrings should be chosen on the style and colour that matches the bridesmaid dresses. You can choose gold earrings if the bridal garments are of flashy shade like copper brown or radish maroon.
- Armbands - Armbands can be worn for a sleeveless cut sari whereas the colour and the style should match your dress and other bridal accessories
- Bangles - Bridal bangles are made of numerous precious or non-precious materials such as gold, silver, platinum, glass, wood, ferrous materials and plastic. Indian women prefer wearing either gold or glass bangles or both in combination. At traditional events like marriages, engagements and anniversaries women wear gold or silver bangles. The rich normally wear bangles studded with diamonds.
- Finger Rings - The wedding ring is the most important part of bridal jewelry and gold ring would perfectly match an ethnic look
- Waistband - A slim figure can highlight a waist band that can be worn on a sari. It gives a traditional and a grandeur look for the bride.
- Toe Rings – The bride accepts the toe rings in a traditional way to acclaim the groom as her life partner. It is one of the most coveted bridal jewelry.
- Anklets – Anklets designed to decorate the bride’s ankles, comes both in gold and silver. Silver is the preferred than gold because of the traditional look they possess.
5. Bridesmaid Dresses for Wedding
Saris - Saris are an essential part of the Indian Bridal Ethnic Wear. Saris are available in different colors, types, materials and embroideries. Kanjivaram silk saris are world famous and are the favourite in a bride’s wedding shopping list.
Lehengas – Lehengas are a part of the Bridal Ethnic Wear. It is one of the most comfortable bridesmaid dresses available. The lehengas can be embroidered or printed. They can also be found in different materials and colors. It is mostly used by the Muslim and Punjabi communities in India.
Salwar kameez is also a part of ethnic wear. These can also be found in every color and style that is desired.
The quantity and the quality of bridal accessories however depend upon the buyer. One should be careful while buying the bridal accessories so that they match with the dresses in her wardrobe.