Hire the Best Commercial Painting Services in Nalasopara for Best Results
When it comes to painting for commercial projects it can get quite tricky. It is important to note that commercial painting contractors are specialized and completely different from contractors who take up residential painting services. Commercial and residential services differ mainly as the use of the type of property is different. Commercial spaces expect more footfall and have much larger exposure than residential areas. Thus, it makes painting commercial spaces a very skilled and expert domain. They are highly skilled in what would work for commercial spaces. They are also well aware of what type of paint to use for different types of surfaces and textures. They specifically work or have dedicated teams for commercial spaces.
You can choose from a variety of services. Many commercial painting contractors offer maintenance service as well.
Once you decide the type of service you need, finding the commercial painting services will become easier.
Type of projects covered by commercial painters
Commercial painting contractors will help paint the following type of areas or help you address painting concerns of these varieties.
- Interior and exterior spaces (including shops, warehouse, storeroom, garage or parking etc)
- Increase the appeal of the commercial space
- Maintain the functionality of the working stations
- Address concerns of sandblasting, faux-flooring, epoxy flooring
Commercial painting done right can get a positive impact on the work process
A well carried out painting job can increase productivity by leaps and bounds. It has a direct impact on the workers as well as customers.
- Happy workers and customers - A well-painted commercial space will not only encourage your workers and employees to work harder but also boost their morale. It will also help invite customers who can be excited by the sheer attractiveness of the space.
- Easy to navigate - Paint does a wonderful job of guiding workers and customers through space. It helps in navigating the entire store. It can also act in favour of the shop where the delightful shades guide customers to more and more products so they engage in more purchase.
- Easy to maintain - A well-decorated space will have impeccable paint. It helps greatly maintaining the space. The cleaners will have access and information on where to clean most. It helps in the maintenance work.
Things to note while hiring a commercial painting contractor in Nalasopara
Before you hire a painting contractor, make sure the following issues are taken care of.
Warranty and insurance - Most contractors will give you a guarantee of the job done by them. They also have insurance policies to safeguard your workspace.
Duration - Always clarify the duration required to complete the task. It will help you plan production on time.
Displacement of machinery - In case machinery are displaced, make sure you store them appropriately.
Rearrangement - If you need help with rearrangement, you can seek the help of the contractors with manpower.
Painting cost of commercial space
To get your commercial space painted, you may hire an authorized contractor or an unauthorized one. When hiring an authorized one, you can be sure of the quality they will deliver. They are often costlier than their unauthorized counterparts. However, if you want to save up on some money, you can hire an unauthorized contractor. Just make sure you hire based on recommendations from reliable sources. Such good quality services are often provided by new businesses who are upcoming and offer their service at a discounted rate.
Type of paint
Cost per sq feet (Rs.)
Authorized contractor for interior space
Unauthorized contractor for interior space
Authorized contractor for exterior space
Unauthorized contractor for exterior space
Most commercial space users look for a value-added service. They want long-lasting, durable and quality service. Make sure you get the best service for the budget you assign. Follow our guide to get the most help.