Top CompTIA Training in Bangalore:
Are you looking to establish a career in the IT field? Do you wish to become a certified CompTIA expert? If yes, you have come to the right place. At Sulekha, we bring to you 220+ verified institutes for CompTIA training in Bangalore. These institutes offer different courses that equip the candidates with requisite knowledge regarding the fundamentals of computer systems and networking.
Why choose Sulekha?
Being a reputed business listing platform, Sulekha introduces you to many CompTIA training institutes in Bangalore. To get yourself enrolled, fill up the simple online form given above by mentioning all your requirements. Based on the information provided by you, our Sulekha consultants will furnish you with a list of the most suitable course providers. You can compare and evaluate the services before selecting the best one.
Everything you need to know about CompTIA training:
- Fully-certified training faculty imparting classroom as well as online coaching
- Specially curated and highly relevant CompTIA training course material packed with informative and accessible content
- Issues of a CompTIA certification upon course completion
- Complete assistance with preparation for the CompTIA certification exam
- Placement support for all courses
What is CompTIA training?
CompTIA certifications are one of the highly valued certifications in the IT industry. These certifications are a boon for the IT professionals who are already working in the domain of server environment, computer security or systems administration. There are different types of CompTIA training that a user can opt for, depending upon his learning requirements. These include:
- CompTIA A+ training
- CompTIA Security+ training
- CompTIA Network+ training
- CompTIA Server+ training
- CompTIA Linux+ training and more
About CompTIA Training Course:
CompTIA training is a special learning program that teaches the candidates about how to maintain, support and work efficiently with a computer system. The training program covers the fundamental concepts of a computer system in detail. Throughout the course curriculum, the students will learn different ways to set up, configure, troubleshoot as well as carry out defensive maintenance of software and hardware components such as computer systems and other basic wireless devices. Besides, the course also covers basic security strategies and other user support practices. Upon the completion of the training course, all candidates will be able to:
- Know how to install software
- Establish a basic network connection
- Detect as well as prevent potential security threats
- Perform precautionary maintenance of devices
Who should join?
The CompTIA certification training is ideal for candidates looking to establish a thriving career in the IT industry. By taking this course, the candidate will acquire all the requisite knowledge and skills regarding the basics of computing, software development, IT infrastructure and database use. Apart from that, this course is also suitable for the following individuals:
- Professionals working in the IT industry in particular areas that require a deeper understanding
- Marketing, sales and operations staff in the IT organizations
- Candidates looking to apply for the CompTIA examination
CompTIA Training Course Syllabus:
The precise course syllabus depends upon the training program selected by the candidates. However, a basic CompTIA training program entails complete knowledge on the below topics: Basic understanding of computer systems, computing, data and troubleshooting
- Different ways to set up, configure and install common peripheral devices and securing a wireless connection
- Learning about the different programming language categories and their purpose of use
- Learning about the various components of operating system
- Fundamentals of database
- Security, integrity and availability issues of network devices
What are the learning benefits?
- In-depth instructor led training
- 24 × 7 on-job support and assistance
- Expert and certified trainers
- Practical approach
- Real-world use cases and scenarios
CompTIA Training Course Duration:
The CompTIA training course duration precisely depends upon the type of training you want to opt for. If you opt for a short-term course, then it can be completed within 1 to 2 months from the date of enrolment. However, there are some institutes that offer fast track courses as well. These courses can be completed within 10 to 15 days. Most institutes listed at Sulekha offer flexible batch timings to meet the needs of employed professionals as well as fresh graduates. You can opt for weekday morning, weekday evening or weekend batch, depending upon your requirements. It is up to a candidate in how much duration he/ she completes the training course. If you go for only weekend batch, it takes more time to complete the course.
CompTIA Training Course Fee:
CompTIA training course fee is influenced by different factors such as the type of training chosen by the candidate, status of the training institute, qualifications of the trainers, etc. On average, the cost of training starts from INR 12,000 and goes up to 30,000. The cost of all the course material provided to the candidate is covered within the total program fee. You can still talk to your chosen service provider about this before enrolling.
CompTIA Training Course Job Opportunities:
CompTIA training is the industry standard for making a career in the IT. Nowadays, it has become the qualifying criteria for most of the IT roles. The CompTIA certification is trusted by employers around the world as it authenticates the skills and core IT expertise of the candidate. These skills are highly sought after.
Some of the most prominent CompTIA job roles along with their salaries are as follows:
|CompTIA job roles||Approximate annual salary of the professional|
|Service desk analyst||INR 3,00,000 to 4,00,000|
|Field service technician||INR 2,00,000|
|Desktop support administrator||INR 1,00,000 to 2,00,000|
|End-user computing technician||INR 1,00,000 to 2,00,000|
|System support specialist||INR 4,00,000 to 5,00,000|
|Technical support specialist||INR 7,00,000 to 8,00,000|
|Associate network engineer||INR 1,00,000 to 2,00,000|
|Data support technician||INR 3,00,000|
|Help desk technician||INR 2,00,000 to 3,00,000|