Corporate Training Program & Fee Structure in Beed
This type of training is essential and useful not just for professionals but also for employers and the growth of their business. For employees, programs as these equip them with the skills necessary to thrive and attain career growth and for organisations/employers, it helps them bridge the skill gap and get more out of their assets. Thanks to the use and availability of sophisticated tools, the training lessons are being consumed far more easily nowadays.
Skills you can develop
One of the primary reasons for undergoing such training is to gather essential soft skills. So, some of what you can develop or hone are as follows:
Communication:Body language, presentation, public speaking, interviewing, storytelling, physical communication, verbal communication, etc.
Leadership:Coaching, mentoring, diplomacy, dispute resolution, decision making, performance management, team building, etc.
Influencing:Inspiring, persuasion, negotiation, motivation, collaborating, etc.
Interpersonal:Networking, conflict resolution, personal branding, office politics, etc.
Creativity:Innovation, problem solving, critical thinking, artistic sense, troubleshooting, etc.
Personal:Emotional intelligence, self-awareness, self-confidence, stress management, assertiveness, competitiveness, adaptability, enthusiasm, etc.
Professional:Customer-centric, entrepreneurial thinking, business ethics and etiquette, organization, planning, scheduling, time management, etc.
In addition to gaining valuable skills, you will reap the following benefits:
- Get international recognition
- Job and placement assistance
- Get faculty support throughout the course of this program
- The cost of this training program does vary from one institute to another, but provided below is an approximation of the fee you might have to pay:
- One-day course on-campus: Rs 5,000 For every additional day: Rs 4,000
- One-day course on-campus (special): Rs 6,000 For additional day: Rs 5,000
- One-day course off-campus: Rs 30,000 For additional day: Rs 25,000
- One-day course off-campus (special): Rs 50,000 For additional day: Rs 40,000
- This fee is inclusive of refreshments and food and the learning material/ study material provided to the course participants