1

Digital Marketing Courses in Manganwlarpeth, Kolhapur

Join Advanced Digital Marketing Training in Manganwlarpeth, Kolhapur with 100% practical assistance & job support

0%
What do you want to be trained in?
  • SEO
  • SEM
  • PPC
  • Social Media Marketing (SMM)
  • Email Marketing
  • Affiliate Marketing
  • Digital Display Advertising
  • YouTube Advertising
  • Mobile Marketing
  • Lead Generation for Business
Select training for
What type of course do you require?
  • Diploma
  • Certification
Select course type
+91 Enter your mobile number
Enter your name
Enter email address
I would like to receive calls and list of matched businesses at
  • Any time
  • 3PM - 6PM
  • 6PM - 9PM
Please select your preference
By submitting the request, you accept our Terms of use and Privacy policy.
× Kolhapur
You have almost reached.
Few steps to complete

Best Digital Marketing Training Institutes nearby Manganwlarpeth, Kolhapur

as on Apr 20, 2019
Filter Sort by
  1. Smart Trade Manganwlarpeth, Kolhapur - 416012

    Digital Marketing Courses

    Samrat Complex ,Manganwlarpeth, Kolhapur - 416012
  2. Satej Infotech Pvt. Ltd. 49
    Satej Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Babujamal Road, Kolhapur - 416012

    Digital Marketing Courses

    *Directors * - Successful Businesses in UK Problem with outsourcing Solution *The Intention* To provide the best quality of product and service to their clients from U.K and India. *The Process* We want to achieve this by applying good business practices used in The UK to the running of Satej Infotech Private Limited while at the same time taking into account the Indian culture and work environment. *Spare capacity utilization* 70% of the development capacity at Satej Infotech is utilized for outsourced work from abroad. We aim to utilize the remaining 30% capacity for customers from India who want and expect the same levels of quality of product and service as our foreign clients. *Benefits of Kolhapur as a location* Easy Connectivity to all major cities Availability of a  good pool of candidates Upcoming Destination for IT companies   *We intend to position ourselves so that we can make these advantages available to our clients*   What We Do.. 1. We help you to get more customers =Web Design International Std websites that get you more customers Proven to convert visitors into customers All websites have CMS, Email marketing & backup etc.   =SEO Get Free customers with SEO Not just link building, content generation  & white hat methods Guaranteed ranking & traffic.   2. We help you manage and simplify your business.   =Web Application Automate & Simplify your business Reduce overheads Web applications in opensource LAMP technologies   =Software  Application Aimed to simplify your business process Automate your business Ultimately helping you save money and time   =Web Hosting Services Reliable hosting services 99% uptime guarantee Great customer support Free Cpanel with every account   *Methodology* Our Process is based on our SHARP working methodology. For us this is not some corporate theory but simply a way we do all our work. All the work that we carry out will be.....   SPEEDY                 - The work will be done as fast as possible. HONEST                 - We will always work in the best interest of our customer. ACCURATE                 - Work in a way as to eliminate all errors. RELIABLE                 - The technology used & our coding standards will be reliable. The process we use                      means you will get the same reliable result each time, every time. PUNCTUAL                  - Once we agree a deadline with our customer, it will be met----whatever happens.   Why we -There are many website designing  and software companies in India but How Do We Differ From Them? -We use a process that aims at providing a good customer experience not just during the making of the website or software but also for after sales customer service. -We are a Website Design, Software Development & Online Marketing Company. Our aim is to “Get You More Customers & Automate Your Business Process.”