7 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water
Around 75 % of the human body is made up of water and consuming adequate amount of water leads to several health benefits. The lack of calories, fat, carbohydrates or sugar is an added advantage. The amount of water one consumes plays an important role in maintaining a healthy body. It’s essential for every human to consume at least 2 to 3 liters of water on a daily basis.
Here below are the 7 health benefits one can gain by consuming ample amount of water
1. Flushes out Toxins- Toxins can have negative impact on the bodily functions and these toxins are broadly classified into endotoxins and exotoxins. Water is considered to have excellent detoxification properties and helps flush out all these toxins in the form of wastes. Detoxification helps in the efficient functioning of the kidneys and helps dissolve the unnecessary minerals. It's recommended that one should consume 2 liters of everyday to flush out these harmful toxins and keep the system clean.
2. Bad Breath- Bad breath is a sign that one hasn't been consuming enough water, as the water keeps the mouth moist and washes away the food particles. Water also dilutes compounds that create oral bacteria. Drinking and rinsing with water after a meal should control the odor and remove the bacteria, protect your gums and make your mouth healthier.
3. Healthy Skin- Keeping your body well hydrated not only flushes toxins but improves blood flow which results in healthier skin. Water helps moisturize and replenish the skin tissues. Sufficient consumption of water can also prevent scars, acne, wrinkles and other symptoms which point towards aging.
4. Headaches- Lack of water consumption can lead to headaches and migraine. Drinking plenty of water, can alleviate these headaches. Researches have showed that increased water intake helps the blood flow to head.
5. Body Temperature- Consumption of water helps regulate body temperature and has the ability to release the heat from the body during times when sweating. Regulated body temperature will help one feel energetic. Heat regulation also helps in keeping the muscles and joints lubricated preventing cramps or sprains
6. Fatigue- Lesser water content in the body leads to fatigue which makes the body function with lower efficiency. Fatigue is also one of the main signs for dehydration. Lesser water in body, leads to a dip in the blood volume making your heart function harder to pump oxygenated blood. This also adds stress to other organs. Consumption of adequate water can help reduce this fatigue.
7. Digestion- Water improves the functioning of the digestive system and prevents constipation. Lesser consumption of water often results to improper bower movement. Sparkling water is used for providing quicker relief due to the presence of carbon dioxide.
To create a balance in health, one has to make necessary efforts to drink adequate amount of water daily. Along with water, take other fluids, healthy food, fruits and vegetables which have a good amount of water. Reach out to drinking water suppliers to get for an endless supply of good drinking water.