Hiring Guide for Kitchen Chimney service in Kankurgachi, Kolkata
How to avail Chimney repair in Kankurgachi, Kolkata
Kitchen chimneys are an essential part of any kitchen, and its proper functioning is critical for a hygienic cooking environment. Always get your chimneys repaired through experienced professionals who know what’s best for your appliances because a new kitchen chimney can become a costly affair. At Sulekha, we provide a wide range of kitchen chimney repair technicians in Kankurgachi, Kolkata, and you can go through other people’s reviews and ratings before choosing the right technician for yourself.
How to hire a kitchen chimney service expert in Kankurgachi, Kolkata
Go to Sulekha’s website or download the mobile app and share your issue related to kitchen chimney service. You can also hire professionals by filling the click-through form given above, and we will take care of the rest. Our Sulekha experts will analyze your request and accordingly connect you with experienced Chimney repairing experts in your locality. Compare professionals through multiple reviews and ratings provided by previous users and select what is best for you. You can pay online or in cash, post availing the service.
Types of kitchen chimney repair services offered?
A good working chimney is necessary for every household or commercial kitchens. Experts verified by Sulekha are best in their field and are able to tackle every kind of Chimney related issue. Some of the common kitchen chimney repair issues that users can book experts for include:
- General cleaning
- Deep cleaning
- Chimney not working
- Chimney get tripped while switching on
- Noise from Chimney unit
- Power supply not coming to the Chimney
- Broken filter
- Dust does not ventilate through Chimney
- Lock not working
- Oil leakage from motor
Common Kitchen Chimney Issues
A chimney is not a low maintenance appliance like many people think of it. A costly yet striking kitchen chimney means taking additional responsibilities. To ensure that the heat produced in the kitchen doesn’t start a house fire or in any other way endanger your home and family, chimney inspection is critical. Some common chimney problems and fixes are:
- Blockage: Chimney obstruction or blockage is caused because of various factors, including obstruction of the chimney draft. If a chimney doesn’t have sufficient height, it can prevent smoke from going out of the Chimney the way it’s supposed to. Less air pressure inside than outside, caused by a house that’s too airtight, can sometimes draw the smoke into the home. Chimney blockage is dangerous; it can cause toxic fumes such as deadly carbon monoxide to enter the home. Connect with our experts immediately if the problem persists.
- Build up in the Chimney: Over time, kitchen chimney collects creosote that gets deposited in the process of cooking. Creosote is a mixture of a black or brown tar and soot, which is a fine carbon powder. Creosote formation occurs stage-wise, and it’s highly recommended to have chimney inspections annually. Thousands of house fires caused by dirty chimneys occur every year, and it is preventable.
- Unwanted Noise: Noise is a very common problem in electric Chimney. Higher motor speed means more sound. But many times the reason behind excessive noise can be something else. If you did not do the cleaning of your kitchen chimney for a long time, then that may create malfunctioning of Chimney or excessive noise, or obstruction in the motor fan can also create unwanted noise.
- Suction not working: Kitchen chimneys absorb oily & spicy fume from your kitchen and then filter that fume and send filtered air outside. If the suction system is not working, that means it is not performing its actual task. Such a major issue may happen due to a damaged motor.
- The fan is rotating slowly: Sometime suction is okay, but not properly working as the fan is rotating very slowly, so kitchen chimney is not being able to apply maximum suction power. This problem may be rectified by changing condenser (capacitor) or servicing of the motor (greasing, replacing damaged ball bearing, etc.)
- Electric Chimney not running: If your electric kitchen chimney is not getting any power supply, then you must check power at switch board and visually inspect power cable to find any damaged area. If everything is in place and switchboard is also working properly, then connect with Sulekha’s chimney repair experts as it may be due to issues in the internal circuit.