False ceiling Interior Designing in Ghaziabad
What are The Benefits of False Ceiling Interior Decorations?
Whenever a person enters a building or a room, the first thing they notice would be the ceilings, and hence it is considered one of the essential elements of interior designing. When it comes to ceiling design, false-ceiling interior décor is a wise choice. Sulekha has several verified false ceiling interior decorations that offer advanced and sophisticated designs. Here are some of the benefits of availing false ceiling interior decorations:
- Ordinary to extraordinary: - With the advanced false ceiling interior décor, we can change the look and feel of a room or a building from ordinary to extraordinary. The wow factor is created with complementing colours, patterns, and definitions along with an elegant finish.
- Cooler room temperature -No one likes to sweat or experience the hot temperature when they are home, and continued usage of air-conditioners will also lead to excessive spending on the current bill. The only solution for this is to go for false ceiling interiors. Compared to the normal ceilings, the latter keeps the room or a building cooler. It is because of the thermal insulation properties that come with the false ceiling. It reduces the excessive heat prevailing in a room.
- Clutter-free space - It is normal to find messy wires and other services hanging or stuck to general ceiling works. However, it can be avoided in false ceiling interior décor as most wiring services will go under concealing. It gives a clutter-free view of your home or room.
- No external noise - When clients opt for false ceiling interior décor, they need not worry about unnecessary external noise and power consumption. The false ceiling creates a smooth and quiet ambiance, a perfect atmosphere to carry out your works peacefully.
- Setting lights as you want - Most of the clients’ problems who shift to ready-to-move apartments are the light settings. Not everyone's lifestyle is similar, and hence the requirement and placing of light setting might differ person-to-person. When clients choose false ceiling interior décor, they can decide the look and feel of lights and where they want to place them. It creates the utmost comfortability for the clients.
Advantages of False Ceiling Interiors
In the modern era, the options for false ceilings have broadened, and more people tend to go with false ceiling interior décor due to its varied advantages. Apart from providing a complete look and elegant finish to the room, the false ceiling design also plays an effective role in simmering down the temperature, especially if a room is situated on the topmost floor. Here are some other top advantages of the false ceiling:
- The false ceiling interior décor is easy to install with the help of the right tools.
- In case of repairs or deformities, it is easy to disassemble and re-assemble the parts during and post-repair.
- The false ceiling décor requires extremely low maintenance.
- The setup provides a clutter-free ambiance by hiding all the electrical wires and other services.
- The gypsum-type false ceilings provide complete fire protection.
Despite several advantages, there are certain disadvantages when it comes to availing of false ceiling service. However, it can be prevented with simple home inspection procedures. Especially, an electrical inspection is essential to make sure the false ceiling décor keeps up well. It is nothing but making sure that the electrical wires placed over the ceiling are not too heavy. It is also important to clean the intermediate space at regular intervals. In case of repairs, make sure to fix them at the earliest. Delay in repair might cost you big. If you can follow all these steps, you can go for false ceiling décor without a second thought.
What are The Different Types of False Ceilings
Several types of false ceilings serve various purposes. Here is the list of different types of false ceilings:
- PVC False Ceiling - PVC false ceilings sub-divide into two types – flexible PVC and solid PVC. It makes the light and other accessories installation easy. These PVC false ceilings can be quickly installed and are easy to maintain. Other attractive features are water-resistant and being lightweight. Further, they are a greater alternative to POP ceilings and Gypsum ceilings. The application of PVC false ceilings is predominantly found in living spaces, bedrooms, and kitchens.
- Gypsum False Ceiling - Unlike PVC false ceilings, the false gypsum ceilings are hard and flexible. They are made of hydrated calcium sulfate, and it makes this material harder. These false ceilings are lightweight, easy to install, and budget-friendly compared to other types of false ceilings. The application of false gypsum ceilings is predominantly found on ceilings and walls. However, compared to POP ceilings, they are quite high in price due to their better quality and flexibility.
- Transitional Theme - Best of both worlds. Mixes a little bit of the old with a little bit of the new. Traditional yet modern.
- Wood False Ceiling -Most people opt for a false wooden ceiling due to its natural looks and adorable patterns. The texture and finish of a false wooden ceiling depend on the type and nature of the wood that a client chooses. They also have great acoustic properties, high insulation strength, and properties offering a natural and calm ambiance to your home.
- POP False Ceiling - POP or Plaster of Paris False Ceiling is the widely used material in false ceiling constructions. These false ceilings are made of POP powder. They are basically manufactured as a dry powder which is then mixed with water to form a paste.
- Metal False Ceiling -Metal False Ceiling that is made of metal panels are suitable for a wide range of applications. They are economical and easy to install and access. It provides a sophisticated ambiance, and they blend well with glass interiors.