Types of fire alarm systems in Ghaziabad - Which one should you get?
An unexpected fire breakout can be disastrous and life-threatening. With the rapid growth in urbanization, fire alarm systems are essential in corporate and vast residential areas to prevent any fire breakout. A fire alarm system detects even a minor smoke or flame and creates awareness with by ringing a bell or through automated voice messages. Timely detection helps to handle and control the situation before it worsens. A fire alarm system is inclusive of the fire detection system, annunciators, i.e. alarm systems and evaluation control panel. In case of any smoke or fire detection, the detectors will send corresponding signals to the evaluation panel. The evaluation panel will evaluate and respond accordingly by either sending signals to the alarm system or suppress it if needed. Siemens, SimplexGrinnell, Honeywell Notifier, Edwards EST, Honeywell Gamewell /FCI, Johnson Controls are some of the most popular fire alarm brands for commercial purposes.
Types of fire alarm
The two main basic types of fire alarm are automatic and manual. Both these alarm types can be designed to protect lives as well as the properties. Water sprinkler and voice/ alarm alert is also a common feature in these type of alarms. The manual fire alarm system is generally installed in industries and companies where there is 24/7 functioning.
- Conventional fire alarm system - Also known as a four-wire fire alarm system, this is widely used in smaller properties. This is comparatively inexpensive and operates by dividing the property into smaller detection zones.
- Two-wire fire alarm system - This is also based on the conventional fire alarm system. These are a little expensive when compared to the four-wire fire alarm but are much more flexible and loaded with additional features.
- Addressable systems - This is very similar to a conventional system with an only difference that the control panel can address which call point raised the alarm.
- Analog addressable fire alarm system - This type of alarms are also & popularly known as an intelligent alarm system. It is best suitable for complex network systems and commercial properties. It has highly flexible with a better scope of control and speed identification. This requires lesser cabling efforts, and each detector has a unique address.
- Wireless fire alarm system - This type of system is much more effective when compared to the traditional fire alarms. It uses radio communications to connect sensors and devices without any cables. Wireless fire alarms are one of the most widely used detectors in a commercial organization. However, it is a little expensive.
Finds the top security system dealers to select the appropriate fire alarm system for your home in Ghaziabad
A smoke sensor is a must for the safety of the house as it helps to detect any fire and smoke within the premises. However, it is confusing to choose the appropriate one for your home. Many people even look for suggestions form the dealers and end up buying the costliest product. To avoid such confusion, you can go through the verified 740+ listed vendors here. You can check out the 18+ user reviews about the 5-star rated services of these vendors.
Reasons for selecting Sulekha
The fire alarm system is an essential component for the security of the house. However, it is often time-consuming to find the best models at affordable rates in Ghaziabad. So, here we have a verified list of 740+ dealers in Ghaziabad who can provide you 5-star services. You can read the 18+ reviews of the previous users for your reference.
So now you can save your time and energy from visiting the different offices of the dealers for a good deal. You can enter your requirements and contact details here. The appropriate dealers can contact you directly as per your needs. This way, you can get hold of the correct fire detector for your house without any hazards.
Frequently asked questions
Make sure to get answers to all your queries regarding the fire alarm control panel before installing it into your house. Here are few frequently asked questions along with solutions for your reference.