Top Government Exams Coaching Centres in Kolkata
There are various types of government jobs available to citizens every year.
Why choose Sulekha?
Sulekha is a one of kind of service. It is an online platform that is dedicated, and it is beneficial for those who want to get relevant information quickly. It would help you find the best government exams training in Kolkata. The services are verified, reviewed, and trusted by thousands of students. You will find the most relevant information for services such as government exams courses in Kolkata. Visit Sulekha.com and fill-up the form; you will be instantly matched with the best classes in your area.
Different types of government exams
There are several types of government exams conducted every year. Each exam has its own time and schedule. All examination notification is published in major newspapers across the country. The government exam is conducted both at the state and central levels. The criteria for each are very different, and they have a specific selection process. Some of the most popular government exams are the following. Different types of government exams
- UPSC Civil Service Aptitude Test
- SSC Food Corporation of India Recruitment Exam
- IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for Regional Rural Bank
- Life Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Administrative Officer
- Railway Recruitment Board - Non-Technical Popular Categories
- IB ACIO - Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officers Exam
- UPSC CDS - Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training, Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (SSC-Men), Officers Training Academy, Chennai(SSC-Women)
- State Bank of India Probationary Officer
- SBI Clerk exam
- Bihar TET - Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test
- Tamil Nadu Teaching Eligibility Test
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for Clerks
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Union Public Service Commission Special Class Railway Apprentice
- Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Staff (SSC MTS)
- Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)
- Union Public Service Commission National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam
- Air Force Common Admission Test
- Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL)
- Staff Selection Commission - Central Police Organisation
- Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (SSC CHSL)
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Exam
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Exam
- Gujarat State Eligibility Test
- Indian Navy Entrance Test
- Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot (RRB ALP) and Technician Exam
- BSNL Recruitment Exam
- Union Public Service Commission Civil Service Examination
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test
The above-mentioned list is not exhaustive. There are many more exams that are conducted by the government of India every year. The people selected help run various essential posts across the country.
Preparation for government exams
Several aspirants dream of securing a government job. The candidate put in months and years of hard work to get the job. Taking help from coaching classes help significantly as the candidates get better equipped into navigating the examination structure and syllabus. All candidates preparing for the exam must get acquainted with the syllabus. Understanding the context of the exams will help them prepare for the exams. They can also take up mock tests to understand how well prepared they are. As the exams are competitive in nature, the best performance can only gain the seat for the candidate. Most candidates also adopt a strategy, for example taking advantage of where negative marking is not applicable. Such strategies are very important as the candidates can gain a few extra points. The syllabus also helps the candidates get the most marks in certain areas where they are surer. Candidates should also prepare for group discussions and personal interview rounds. Many coaching centres help candidates get confidence by helping them practice personal interview rounds. For group discussions, basic etiquette and communication tactics are very important, which are often taught at coaching centres. For candidates who prepare on their own, they can also take advantage of mock tests only from the coaching classes instead of taking the whole course. The more the candidate's practice, the better would be the chance to crack the exam. Even online mock tests are available, which the candidates can solve and check how they are performing against their fellow competitors.
Benefits of government jobs
There are several advantages to a government job. The benefits and perks make the jobs very lucrative for most aspirants, and it also makes the job very competitive. Some of the benefits are the following. Financial benefit - The recruits can be ensured of a regular salary after gaining the job. As they continue with their services, the salary gets credited on time, and there is never a delay. After retirement at the age of 60, the recruits get pension and other retirement benefits, which are substantial sums of money. Government employees can get loans and additional financial assistance much easily as well. Stability - Government jobs are the most stable jobs. Without any substantial cause, nobody loses the job. The jobs are not dependent on the market or industry and hence are very stable. Respect - Everyone respects government employees as it is known that they have secured their job through highly competitive exams. They earn the respect of the people as they are known to be the best. Promotion - Getting a promotion is also more comfortable as the process is transparent and often involves experience and examinations.