We have a continuous commitment to maintain and improve the quality of our courses and tuition service. It is this commitment to excellence that makes our Guarantees possible. Consequently, we reserve the right at all times to amend, update, revise and improve the course contents or tuition service to maintain the quality of our courses and service and meet the course objectives set out below.\n
1. To do all we can to help you become a qualified handwriting analyst, either full-time or part-time according to your ambitions.
2. To help you enjoy your studies so that you can derive the maximum benefit, pleasure and fun from doing handwriting analysis.
3. To provide an overall training and tuition service which offers you excellent value for money.
4. To have a satisfied body of students who will continue to spread our good name and reputation.
“Educating and Connecting”
The mission of Handwriting Analysts International is to provide top quality, work-oriented distance education in graphology that is accessible, affordable and appropriate for students throughout the country and the world. We focus on both “educating and connecting” by helping to build online learning collaboration within educational communities – student-to-teacher and student-to-student – in a new, online approach to graphology education.
Our Mission Commitments
* To serve the educational needs of a diverse and global student body, striving to meet the needs of previously underserved students in the field of handwriting analysis.
* To provide top quality, well balanced and practical curriculum. A solid core of general education acts as the foundation of our academic programs.
* To be attentive to the educational, cultural and economic needs of students by providing quality education, along with flexible and affordable payment plans.
* To help form personalised learning plans to meet the unique needs of each student. Student-centred development programs help prepare the way for professional education in handwriting analysis
* To enlist highly qualified and caring online instructors who teach our courses while connecting with students; helping each student to learn and develop to his or her potential.
* Educating students to collaborate in an Internet learning community, work creatively, communicate effectively and prepare for success in our handwriting analysis programs
* Functioning as a visible, responsible and responsive student-centred online learning institution, dedicated to academic excellence.
* Fostering the cultural, ethnic, racial and gender diversities of students, faculty and staff by responding to the needs of a global student population. Bridging cross-cultural borders for individual students, families and communities.
* Promoting and developing areas of unique strength from which reputations of excellence can be recognised.
* Providing a supportive environment that encourages instructors and staff to continue their personal and professional growth.
* Identifying and catering to the unique needs and circumstances of each student.
* Meeting the educational needs of our students by collaborating with colleges, government agencies, local school systems, homeschool and other organisations in need of quality online education.