- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is an exam conducted to test a candidate’s English proficiency.
- IELTS scores are widely accepted by most countries and world-renowned universities.
- There are two different exam patterns; IELTS General and IELTS Academic.
- IELTS General is for employees who wish to work abroad, and IELTS Academic is to be written by students desiring to study abroad.
- It is accepted by 11,000 employees and universities, including 3400 U.S institutions.
- Abroad universities expect non-native English speakers to have a considerable score to get admission to the university.
- IELTS is conducted 4 times a month, which sums up to 48 times a year.
- The exam is conducted to test English proficiency in four different sections; Speaking, Writing, Listening, and Reading.
- Top universities will expect you to have a total score of at least 7.0 & above with 6.5 points in each section.
Why Choose IELTS Coaching Centers Through Sulekha
- The right coaching center can help you prepare well with standard practices and methodologies.
- Finding the best ones in the city may be difficult amidst the work you have, here we are for the help. Sulekha assists you in hunting pre-eminent IELTS coaching center in Chandigarh.
- Coaching centers help you seize the knack to write exams confidently by training you in every aspect.
- We at Sulekha only bring you the best, IETLS coaching centers on our platforms are leading in city.
- We choose them through a strict filtration process, ensuring they have experience and a high success rate.
- Our coaching centers have well-skilled and trained tutors.
- Sulekha’s customer support team is available 24*7 to assist you throughout the process.
Consult Sulekha's higly rated IELTS Coaching institutes in Chandigarh and Score band 8 and above, We have 400+ verified coaching institutes assisting students to crack IELTS exam in First Attempt and help in their dream to study abroad.