- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is an exam conducted to test a candidate’s English proficiency.
- IELTS scores are widely accepted by most countries and world-renowned universities.
- There are two different exam patterns; IELTS General and IELTS Academic.
- IELTS General is for employees who wish to work abroad, and IELTS Academic is to be written by students desiring to study abroad.
- It is accepted by 11,000 employees and universities, including 3400 U.S institutions.
- Abroad universities expect non-native English speakers to have a considerable score to get admission to the university.
- IELTS is conducted 4 times a month, which sums up to 48 times a year.
- The exam is conducted to test English proficiency in four different sections; Speaking, Writing, Listening, and Reading.
- Top universities will expect you to have a total score of at least 7.0 & above with 6.5 points in each section.
About Sulekha IELTS Coaching Centers in Bangalore
IELTS coaching institutes in Bangalore play an essential role in building a solid foundation in aspirants and helping them get through the selection process of the IELTS exam. Sulekha helps you look for the right institute in and near Bangalore to clear examinations like IELTS. Choose from over 2500 institutes based on student reviews, infrastructure, IELTS trainers, batch size, and past results. Coaching institutes help tune the students as per the exam pattern and make them practice, resulting in better scores. Training through professionals gives you vital IELTS English skills, plenty of exercises, and encouragement to get a high score. They also assist with university selection and visa process. Usually, a six or eight-month training course is ideal for any non-English speaking individual to develop good English language skills and get a high band score in the reputed IELTS test.
Consult Sulekha's higly rated IELTS Coaching institutes in Bangalore and Score band 8 and above, We have 400+ verified coaching institutes in and around Bangalore assisting students to crack IELTS exam in First Attempt and help in their dream to study abroad.