Secure your future In Maritime with the Best Indian Coast Guard Coaching in Greater Noida
Indian Coast Guard is one of the most sought after and promising armed force job profiles in the country. Getting the job of an Indian Coast guard officer, or sailor requires going through the Indian Coast Guard exam which is held for the position of armed force in the country. The exam is conducted for the recruitment of officers who can protect the country from being a helping hand in the Armed Force. The selection process involves 3 stages, namely; written examination, physical fitness test, and a medical examination. While a career in Yantri and Navik might sound exquisite, it isn’t that easy to attain. Candidates need to go through vigorous Indian Coast Guard exam to land one of the most rewarding jobs for the Armed Forces. The Indian Coast Guard test the students and their skills in subjects based on the post and position (Yantrik and Navik posts.) Millions of candidates wish to build their future as an Indian Coast Guard Officer by appearing in the entrance exam that can help them get an entry into the process of selection. If you are an ambitious candidate who wishes to get a job as an Indian Coast Guard Officer, you can opt for Indian Coast Guard coaching in Greater Noida to attain the right understanding and skills to appear in the entrance exam. Sulekha brings to you Indian Coast Guard coaching in Greater Noida that offer quality training, thus guaranteeing you pass the Indian Coast Guard entrance exam with flying colors.
Why choose Sulekha?
With Sulekha, you can choose from verified Indian Coast Guard coaching in Greater Noida, based on your location, and other preferences. Fill up the form by selecting the exam you need coaching for and our experts will get back to you in no time. Additionally, you can evaluate and compare different institutes for the most recommended Indian Coast Guard exam coaching in Greater Noida to ensure you make the best choice.
Eligibility criterion for opting for Indian Coast Guard coaching in Greater Noida
The following students are eligible for taking Indian Coast Guard coaching in Greater Noida.
- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics subject can apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty)
- A diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication for the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik (General Duty)
- Candidate should not below 18 years and not above 22 years as on the date of examination. However, there is an Upper age relaxation for SC/ST i.e. 5 Years and the Upper age relaxation for OBC candidates is 3 Years
- Candidate is supposed to be a citizen of India
Significant features of Indian Coast Guard coaching in Greater Noida
Reputed Indian Coast Guard classes in Greater Noida assure the following facilities:
- Comprehensive Indian Coast Guard syllabus based on the solely on the subjects tested for examination
- Thorough classroom training is given by subject experts and professional teachers
- Exhaustive and detailed practice tests on every topic
- Regular, full-length mock tests to prepare for the main exam
- Specific language classes held for students to brush up their English vocabulary and speaking skills
Career opportunities available on completing Indian Coast Guard classes
On completing professional Indian Coast Guard coaching in Greater Noida and clearing the entrance examination, a candidate gets to take up the job profile of an officer, sailor or a man of Indian Coast Guard who is responsible for dealing with the challenges at sea. The designated people are responsible to operate ships/aircraft and they get to work to protect the Indian maritime interests. The officers get paid Rs. 21700, approximately according to Pay Level-3, with Dearness Allowance and other allowances.
Indian Coast Guard centers
The Indian Coast Guard Constable Entrance examination is held at the following exam centers.