- Fill the Form With information you provide, we help design your home better.
- Get Free ConsultationOur experts offer free advice & estimate before starting the project.
- Execution and Installation Our experts fix appointments & complete projects in communicated time.
- Move in! Get ready to be mesmerized by the new look of your home.
- 5+ years Warranty Our experts provide an unmatchable warranty on specific manufacturing defects.
- 1 Lakh+ Happy Customers Successfully helped customers to design their dream home.
- 45-60 day Average Installation Time Our quick to response experts get products installed under 45 to 60 days.
- 1000 + Verified Design Experts Get design ideas that fit your lifestyle, with help from top designers.
- Post-Installation Service Enjoy unwavering support & services from experts for up to 5 years.
Interior Designers & Decorators55759 Results found
- VerifiedAmeerpet, Hyderabad - 5000163.5 (6 Reviews) 5.9
- Experience5 Years
- Working Hours Today: 10 AM-6 PM Open Now
- VerifiedKondapur, Hyderabad - 5000494.5 (10 Reviews) 8.2
- Experience7 Years
- Hired On Sulekha3 Times
- Residential Projects ExecutedMore than 50
- Avg. Project Delivery Time45 days
- Experience13 Years
- Working Hours Today: 10 AM-8 PM Open Now
- Residential Projects ExecutedMore than 50
- Commercial Projects ExecutedMore than 20
- Avg. Project Delivery Time45 days
- VerifiedKukatpally, Hyderabad - 5000724.5 (13 Reviews) 7.7
- Experience22 Years
- Hired On Sulekha2 Times
- Working Hours Today: 8 AM-9 PM Open Now
- Experience7 Years
- Working Hours Today: 8 AM-8 PM Open Now
- Experience45 Years
- Working Hours Today: 9.30 AM-6.30 PM Open Now
- Experience8 Years
- Working Hours Today: 11.00 AM-08.00 PM Open Now
- Residential Projects ExecutedMore than 10
- Avg. Project Delivery Time60 days
- Experience9 Years
- Working Hours Today: 10.00 AM-02.00 PM Open Now
- Commercial Projects ExecutedLess than 10
- Avg. Project Delivery Time60 days
- VerifiedBegumpet, Hyderabad - 500016
- Hired On Sulekha4 Times
- Working Hours Today: 11.00 AM-05.00 PM Open Now
Recent Reviews of Interior Designers and Decorators as on Oct 27, 2021
Very bad. Never on time Worst quality
TOTALLY WASTE WORK. HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED. 1. Anubhav talking tone before and after payment. 2. Unexpected reminders from accounts team. 3. No one ONsite if you visit ONSITE. 4. On last day of handover they change designer furniture to SIMPLE furniture. 5. Third class fittings used by them such as hinges and board. 6. Anubhav always ask dont worry about work and update team always say we have no update with us carpenter not picking our calls. 7. On handover date Anubhav talk rubbish as we took loan from him. 8. He disconnect calls without completing the conversation. 9. Without informing they use products as well as seletced SUNMICA was never available with them and they put other sunmica. 10. Before one day of handover Anubhav start fiting and take new date for completition of work. 11. Anubhav said we are professionals and talk like illitrate person as improfessionals. 9873790179 Connect me for full reviews i will share chats and recordings.
Made my home colourfull. Added sandlers and glowers with royal play made awesome. Best one to work with.??
Very very bad cariters in mr senthil and Vishal, person in cheeting at works, sub-contractors, and clients,not working in the time line.only ambision in money .she is not designer's only one cheeting person .all interior in not the own design. Google design photos all .
Communication 5/5 responsiveness 4/5 good price 4/5 ontime services 4/5 Service Quality 4/5
- Page 1
Recent Enquiries on Interior Design Company
Step by Step Guide for Hiring an Interior DesignerInterior designers help you in making your interior spaces functional, comfortable and beautiful as well. They decide on the space requirements, selection of decorative items, wall paint colors, and lighting materials. A skillful and experienced interior designer develops cost-effective, creative and space-saving designs. Interior designers hold a wide range of themes to renovate or decorate your home. They provide you with the best interior design that comes under budget-friendly packages. These talented professionals can also help you find the skilled other contractors like carpenters, electricians, and plumbers if required for the project. The interior designer helps you in living room designs, bathroom designs and furniture designs. They give you home decor ideas and interior design ideas that make it stand out from the others. You can choose from many interior design styles like traditional, contemporary and modern. It is necessary to find an expert because interior designing is expensive and you expect it to last longer. Your home will always reflect your personality, sense of selection and status. Discuss the same with the interior decorator so that he can understand your preferences. Here is a complete hiring guide which helps you to pick a pro for your house decoration.
Interior Designers Can Be Hired for the Following
- Consulting - You can consult with the interior designer if you are making small changes like changing the paint color or choosing the furniture style.
- Executing the plan - Choose this when you have already planned your interior design and need the help of an interior designer to execute it.
- Complete project planning - This plan involves all the process from initial consulting, project planning and till the completion of the entire project.
How to find the right interior designer for your project?Hiring the right interior designer is a tough job. There are a lot of interior decorators out and finding the one who can cater to your needs is very challenging. We are here to help by finding the best interior designers who fit you by filtering out the others. All you need to do is tell us your preferences by answering the questions above. We come up with the worthiest interior designers who can help you design your dream home. You can also mention how many designers you wanted to discuss. We also provide a list of leading interior designers and interior design firms to help you find all the details of these interior designers along with their portfolio. You can also choose any one of them who satisfies your expectations.
Discuss with at least three interior designersIt is necessary to explain the essential details to the interior designer before hiring to avoid discrepancies. Do not miss out these following topics and questions to ask an interior designer.
- Explain to him your expectations and requirements. If you need help from an interior designer just for color selection and space planning, inform it clearly to him.
- Discuss about the selection of decor items if you want to handpick the interior items by yourself.
- Ask for three references and call each of them to check with them
- Do not forget about the timeframe and the budget. It is better to talk about this in the earlier stage of discussion. Consider being realistic and practical in deciding on the time frame and budget.
Compare the portfolio, experience, and ratesAfter discussing with the interior designers, it is time to choose the one. Now, look for the pictures of their previous works and portfolio. Check if you are satisfied with the pictures. Forget the ones whose pictures don't convince you because designs look even better in pictures. Read reviews on our website from the verified customers. Compare everything and choose the suitable one.
Finalize the dealIn this stage, you can ask for negotiations if you need and discuss the terms and conditions with your interior designer. Finalize the deal. The approximate price list for interior design is given below.
|2BHK||2,50,000 - 6,00,000||18000 -20,000||23,000-30,000|
|3BHK||3,00,000 - 8,00,000||25,000 -30,000||23,000-30,000|
|Villa||7,00,000 - 12,00,000||50,000 -80,000||40,000-60,000|
|Office||Depends on the size and requirements||Depends on the size and requirements||23,000-30,000|
Phases of Interior designing processThe interior designers will follow a set of phases to complete interior design. These phases support the interior designer to get a complete understanding of the expectations of the customers to build the best out of the given information. You need to follow these phases to get a quality design which requires time. When you hire an interior designer, here is how the process of interior design flows.
- Initial consultation By getting to know each other, the interior designer requires a real listening and understanding of your expectation and requirements. The discussion must involve the aesthetical and functional requirement, budget, and timeframe. You can carry photographs of your space to give the interior designer a clear image of your house.
- Design development Keeping your expectations and demands in mind, the interior designer develops a plan. The plan development phase involves the furniture plans, space plans, color palette and other finishes such as wall covering, ceiling, carpentering, and flooring too. The final design in a 3D or 2D model to give you an explicit view of the plan. You can approve the plan or request for remodeling if required. Some interior designers charge additionally for regeneration of the design.
- Documentation When you are satisfied with the design, the developed plans are documented in the forms of soft copies like CAD files and also in the form of drawing and blueprints. The designer makes sure that the design comes in line without affecting the electrical wirings and plumbing pipelines. Once the idea gets finalized, the cost is estimated. The contractors like plumbers, electricians, and carpenters get hired, and the orders get placed for decor items and furniture.
- Execution Your dream house gets built and installed. The designer ensures that everything is executed as per the plan. Discuss the care and maintenance of your newly built dream home.
Benefits of Hiring the Services of Interior Designer and DecoratorThe decor of your space depicts your personality. Many people love to decorate their space themselves. They adopt DIY ideas to do so. However, they fail to achieve the desired results. To get the desired look, you can hire professional interior designers and decorators. Hiring the services of experts offers you numerous benefits such as
- Time-Saving : Preparing the designs for space is a time-consuming task. You need to invest time for the research of the designs as well as an arrangement of the material. When you hire the expert service, you need not worry about the design and material. The interiors designers are trained; they know the current trends and thus help in saving time.
- Saves Money : You might like a piece of furniture in the market and bought it. However, the item you purchased is too big according to your space. Or you painted your room thrice but didn’t get the desired shade. Hiring a professional service can help you in avoiding costly mistakes. The interior decorator and designer would help you to get the best items in your pocket.
- Professional Assessment : The experts are equipped with the knowledge. They can help you in making the best use of space and make it look spacious as well as comfortable with their techniques.
- Effective Utilization of Resources : The experienced interiors designers and decorators make your space look beautiful as well as comfortable with the use of old and new things. They make the best use of your existing belongings to decorate your space.
- Reliable Network : The experts have the list of effective and reliable workmen like electricians, plumbers, carpenters, etc. Therefore, it becomes easier to get work done on time.
Things to Consider While Hiring the Services of Interior Designers and DecoratorsIf you are planning to hire an interior designer or decorator for the remodeling of your space, it is advisable to pay attention to the following key factors
- Service charges
- The expertise and experience of the professionals
- Type of space
- Mode of communication
- The style of designer
- Size of the space
- Payment policy
- The reputation of the interior expert
Services offered by Interior Designers and DecoratorsBe it a designing or decoration of a newly constructed building or remodeling of an existing space, the dependable and experienced interior decorators and designers offer a wide range of services. From designing to execution, you can rely on the experts. The list of the services offered by interior experts includes
- Designing Service: First of all, the interior designers inspect the space and understand the requirements of the client. Based on the budget as well as specifications, they prepare the blue-print of the design. The 3D interior designers prepare the 3D models and graphics on the request.
- Execution Service: Some people have their own designs and need only the execution services. The interior decorators help the client with their services to decorate the given space according to the client’s design.
- Turnkey Service: Turnkey service includes both designing as well as execution. In this type of service, the interior expert starts from scratch. From creating designs to approval, sourcing raw material to final execution, the expert handles the entire project.
Be it the complete home video tour or the mesmerizing photo shoot you had on your house warming day, showcase everything through Sulekha and inspire people across! Love the ebb and flow? Write a compelling interior narrative then