Become a proficient Jewellery Designer with Jewellery Design courses in Noida
A new trend is on, over the jewellery every season, so the jewellery designing field is never off the market. It only keeps flourishing with innovative designing aspects day-by-day. If one is intensely fascinated by the customizable accessories, the advent of innovative designs in the jewellery sets, working with valuable precious stones and gems, bringing in new models into the jewellery market, then all they have to do is, opt for the best jewellery designing courses in the best institute near them.
At Sulekha, a number of service providers in Noida, who offer professional jewellery designing courses in Noida which will help you become a successful designer. All you have to do is, scroll through our page and search for the top institutes in your city and enroll them in a hassle-free way. The primary objective of jewellery designing courses in Noida is to teach the trainees about the jewellery conceptualizations about the designs and their categories. Some courses teach them about jewellery designing right from scratch. The students are trained on how to do intricate designs, how to digitalize a design concept, etc. Besides, they are also introduced to the world of marketing of jewellery designs.They are taught about the production and promotion, advertising and marketing and other such commercial aspects of a product.
These jewellery designing classes in Noida provide an excellent opportunity to develop a student’s skill in designing and thereby providing them a bright future in this field. Another major advantage in taking up these professional courses is that the students are indulged in practical workshops that focus on jewellery designing.
About Jewellery Design Course
If you are from Noida and are in search of a Jewellery Design course, then you can feel rest assured because there are more than 440+ Jewellery Design Courses in Noida. There is one month to four years of certificate/diploma/B.Des in Jewellery Design. The course structure varies depending on the duration of the course and is for five days a week. The fee structure of the courses varies between Rs 9,000 to Rs 16, 00,000. This is absolutely the right career for you if you have a creative imagination and an appropriate design sense. You should also be in tune with the latest market trends and have the ideal technical knowledge and when it comes to other things, you can get trained for it. Through Jewellery Making classes in Noida, you can get to know the different types of jewellery making processes which varies from course to course. For example: For a one month of certificate course in Costume Jewellery Making, the course structure includes learning the skill of Fashion Jewellery Making, Wire and Thread Jewellery, Beads Jewellery, Traditional Jewellery Making, and Pearls Stringing. For 3 months UG diploma in Jewellery Design, you will learn about Computer-Aided Design-3D. For six months UG diploma in Jewellery Design course in Noida, the course structure includes learning of History of Jewellery, Coloring & Rendering, 3D Learning of Ornaments, Shapes, and Cuts of Stones, Theme Jewellery for Cultivating Idea, etc.
Eligibility Criteria to Take Up Jewellery Designing Courses
If an individual needs to pursue a degree in jewellery designing course in Noida, he/she should have completed 10 or +2 or any such equivalent course in the recognized board. The aspirants should have a 50% score in the relevant entrance or board exams to get admission in these courses.
What are the Skills Required To Learn Jewellery Designing?Below are the qualities required for a student to opt for jewellery designing classes in Noida are:
- Apart from scores and ranks, a student should have the natural skill of creativity and innovative thinking in the design aspects.
- The students should also be well-versed in the drawing. Good knowledge of computer designing is an added benefit.
- He/she should have a good sense of design. They should always keep up with current trends and learn to appreciate or criticize the newer models.
- The aspirants are also expected to have a good imagination power. The calculations and visualization power for a student are necessary to bring out the replica of jewellery that was planned.
What Do the Students Will Learn?
The students will be learning and exploring a wide range of:
- Jewellery making aspects in all types of gems and stones
- Basic principles of jewellery making and unique patterns of jewellery
- Students will learn how to produce a piece of jewellery and transform from paper to computer to a physical jewel
- Several workshops under which the students will be able to create a separate portfolio of the custom designs
- The commercial skills and other rendering techniques
- The setting of gemstones and other digital representations
- Apart from the technologies mentioned above, the students will also be made to explore several other jewellery making and designing processes.
The jewellery and gem industry is thriving with leaps and bounds and has brought countless employment opportunities for skilled jewellery designers. You can either choose to start your own freelance designing business or you can also set up your own trading unit. When it comes to grabbing a job as a jewellery designer, you can expect the starting salary to be Rs 7,000 to Rs 8,000 per month and with experience, the salary will grow up to Rs 18,000 to Rs 20,000 per month. When you excel as a top-rated designer, salaries can go up to Rs 1, 00,000. All-in-all, it is a noteworthy notion that the jewellery designer market is a career path that is evergreen because of its high demand in India. Become the jewellery designer of your dreams with Sulekha.