Hiring Guide For Kenstar AC Repair Service in Ghaziabad
Kenstar AC Common Issues
Having an issue or fault in any electrical appliance is common. Some problems are handy and easy to resolve. However, some are complex and require knowledge. Therefore, you would need to hire a qualified professional to troubleshoot and fix that. The list of common issues for which you can hire Kenstar Ac repair service includes
- AC Not Producing Cold Air: It is a very common problem that is faced by the user. Incorrect control panel settings could be a reason behind this problem. It is advised to check the speed of fan and mode (cool). Making necessary changes in the control panel settings would help in resolving the problem. In case, the issue persists, you are advised to take professional help. Hiring skilled Kenstar AC repair service would be an ideal solution.
- Power Issues: If your Kenstar AC is not turning on, you need to check the different elements to ensure that the AC has the power. When the power plug of the AC is off, check the circuit breaker for the fuse and replace it if needed. After verifying the outlet, click on the reset button and then press the power button. If the AC does not turn on, you need to call an experienced engineer.
- Foul Smell from the Unit: Sometimes when we turn on the AC, it emits a pungent smell. The reason behind this unbearable odor could be due to the fault in the drainage system. When the dust and debris stuck inside the drainage tray as well as pipe, the water gets accumulated. The blacking of water with debris results in bad smell. You can call a technician for clearing the drainage system.
- Issues with Remote Control: Having a fault in the AC remote is also a common issue. First of all, it is advised to check the batteries. The batteries might be installed in the wrong manner or might require replacement. It is advised to dust out the battery contacts and fit the batteries tightly in the remote to ensure proper connection. Even after doing all this, if remote does not work, it is important to clean the sensor panels of the AC as well as remote. The angel or a huge distance between the remote and unit can also be a reason for this problem. However, it all this does not work, there could be a fault in the circuit board in the unit or remote. For this issue, you would require a professional Kenstar AC repair service.
- Leakage Problem: Leakage is a common issue. With the joints and curves, the copper pipes are under constant stress. Due to corrosion causing compounds and humidity, these pipes become weak and develop holes that cause leakage problems. To get this problem resolved, hiring a skilled engineer for AC repair is the solution.
Kenstar AC Repair Service Cost in Ghaziabad
The charges for Kenstar AC repair service depends on numerous factors such as
- Experience of the engineer
- Type of issue/problem
- Price of spare parts used for repairing AC
- Type of AC (split/ window)
- Location and many others
Here is a table from which you can get an idea of Kenstar AC repair and other service charges
*Disclaimer: The above-mentioned amount is the average range of cost. To find the exact service cost for your need, fill the requirement form above.
|Type of Service||Approximate Service Cost|
|Inspection||Rs. 300 to Rs. 500|
|Gas Filling||Rs. 1,200 to Rs. 3,500|
|Installation/ Dismantling||Rs. 500 to Rs. 2,500|
|Repair (Excluding spare parts cost)||Rs. 400 to Rs. 3,000|
|Annual Maintenance Service||Rs. 500 to Rs. 2,000|