- Fill the Form With information you provide, we help design your home better.
- Get Free ConsultationOur experts offer free advice & estimate before starting the project.
- Execution and Installation Our experts fix appointments & complete projects in communicated time.
- Move in! Get ready to be mesmerized by the new look of your home.
- 5+ years Warranty Our experts provide an unmatchable warranty on specific manufacturing defects.
- 1 Lakh+ Happy Customers Successfully helped customers to design their dream home.
- 45-60 day Average Installation Time Our quick to response experts get products installed under 45 to 60 days.
- 1000 + Verified Design Experts Get design ideas that fit your lifestyle, with help from top designers.
- Post-Installation Service Enjoy unwavering support & services from experts for up to 5 years.
Verified & Top Kids Room Interiors in Koramangala, Bangalore140 Results found
Recent Reviews of Kids Room Interior Designers in Koramangala, Bangalore as on Jun 14, 2021
good job guys , review is based on prabas house you guys did . good job
On time delivery and excellent work by the team surely recommend to others
One of my worst experience of life to have employed August Architecture to renovate my kitchen. Except for the initial draft plan where Tausif sold us a dream , everything else has just been a harrowing experience for us. They were supposed to deliver us a turnkey project, but I realised that they have experience only in design and architecture. They outsource everything to third party on whom they do not have any control There has been numerous problems in this project - Schedule delay , No co-ordination between the different civil works responsible, designs not as per measurement, shabby finishing, extremely poor post delivery support. Overall , I am very disappointed with this firm and would not recommend to anyone
Imran and Skyline Spaces made our house into our dream home. He delivered good quality work at a very reasonable price and in a very short time. He was courteous, polite and patient with us (we had a lot of ideas that changed every minute) and gave us some great ideas and suggestions as well which complements our house and furniture. If I get the chance to to the interiors of another house, I will not hesitate or think twice about engaging Imran and his team again. He met all the criteria that I was particular about - great quality work at a very reasonable price and in a very short time. He has a great team that help him deliver his projects on time. I highly recommend Skyline Spaces to anyone looking at getting their interiors done. Thank you Imran and team and all the very best!
7 minutes ago Never ever go to this guy jawad ahmed for any of your interior work. He has committed factory finished modular work for me and ended up providing low class carpenter work for our home. He has got two firms (crema interiors as well as opulent interiors) and both are fraud companies..He was suppose to finish the work by jan 25th and even now lots of works are pending. He will talk nicely untill you sign up and once to start question him about the quality he will start threatening you. You can check with me if you require any details
- Page 1
Recent Enquiries on Kids Room Interiors in Koramangala, Bangalore
Connect With Best Kids Interior Designers in Koramangala, Bangalore
A particular focus to your children’s room helps to enhance their mood to study and involve themselves in extra-curriculums. If their environment is surrounded by what they want to know, then what else would be best for them? Sulekha has service providers who can design your kids’ place just like how you want it. Get connected with professional kids’ room designers for exclusive modeling of your children’s rooms.
Why should you give importance to your kids’ room?
- Environment A child learns from what it sees more often. In that case, the atmosphere must be conducive. You can incorporate alphabets, numbers and more, according to your child’s age in several innovative ways.
- Mental peace Painting your child’s room with fresh and vibrant colors like pink or blue will help them get delighted whenever they get into their rooms. These colors create a positive vibe in the rooms.
- Responsibility Along with parents allocating a room for their kids, they should also give them small responsibilities like keeping their bed clean, arranging their pillows, placing their chairs in the right place and more. This will help in developing your child’s responsibility in maintaining a clean space.
What are the things to remember before designing your kids room?
- Theme Following a particular theme is highly essential while designing a kid’s room. Mostly, the theme can be of a cartoon that the child loves, or it can be of a particular color and so on. However, the following themes is the only way to give solidity to a child room.
- Color Children love colors. But instead of stuffing the room with several colors, it is better to have one or two as base colors for the room. Mostly, opt for cool colors like pink, pale yellow, blue, etc instead of going for dark colors. These colors will naturally keep the room bright and nice.
- Light Always, make sure there are at least two big windows in your kid’s room. Allowing natural light in your kid’s room is an important aspect that should be looked into. Also, during study time, it is good for your child to read in natural light than electric lamps. The windows will also let in some good and fresh air.
Leave a place for memories
See that your children is surrounded by good things in their rooms. Other than hanging numbers and alphabets, leave place for a photo booth. Click pictures of your kids doing creative works, family photos, getting recognized with prizes, etc, and hang them all in the wall. Seeing this will make them feel good and motivated. Looking for Interior Designers in Bangalore to design your child room? Choose the expert designers by logging onto Sulekha.
Be it the complete home video tour or the mesmerizing photo shoot you had on your house warming day, showcase everything through Sulekha and inspire people across! Love the ebb and flow? Write a compelling interior narrative then