Everything you want to know about Medical entrance exam online coaching in Ghaziabad
Students who want to pursue a career in the field of medical sciences must appear for the medical entrance test. The best way to prepare for such competitive tests is to join medical entrance online coaching. Students can start coaching when they are in 11th grade. At Sulekha, it is our utmost endeavor to bring to you the list of certified medical entrance online coaching in Ghaziabad. Students can learn the basic tips and tricks to score good points in their medical entrance exam and even complete the papers on time. We have listed verified medical entrance online coaching classes in Ghaziabad with genuine ratings and reviews from verified users.
About the Course
Medical entrance online training in Ghaziabad is not just one single course. There are many medical entrance exams. In order to get admission to a medical program, candidates must clear the medical entrance examination of 2020. Special governing bodies like MCI, DNB, DCI, NBE, MHRD, NTA, and various other bodies define the rules and regulations of medical entrance exams, admissions, and conduct the same. In India, there are limited numbers of such medical entrance tests. Here, at Sulekha, you can find an entire list of medical entrance online courses in Ghaziabad.
Basic Exam Pattern
- Medical question paper can be in English and Hindi
- The medical entrance exam may be either a one-stage or two-stage test. If it is a one-stage test, the main exam shall be conducted to execute the process of selection. If it is a two-stage test, there shall be a preliminary exam and the main exam.
- Medical entrance exam question paper has four parts – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Knowledge
- The question paper may consist of 200 objective type and reasoning type questions. 60 questions each from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, and 20 General Knowledge questions.
- Each question would have four choices. One mark for each correct answer. One-third mark is deducted for every wrong choice.
- Once the medical entrance exam result is declared, a letter for counseling is sent to all successful candidates along with the prospectus of admission procedure.
Medical Entrance Exam Syllabus
To become a doctor, candidates must secure excellent marks in Biology and/or Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, and English. After completing the 12th grade in the Science stream, candidates are eligible to apply for the entrance exam. However, some exams require students to pass Pre Medical and B.S exam. The syllabus of the medical entrance exam is based on the 12th-grade standard. Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English at 11th and 12th grade CBSE/ICSE as well as state boards. There shall be 200 objective type questions to be completed within the duration of 3 hours. Barring some state level and private institutions exams, some exams may have negative marking.
- The candidate should not be less than 17 years of age
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized board with English as the main subject
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
- The minimum percentage required to appear for the medical entrance exam is 55%
- Candidates awaiting their 10+2 result may also appear for the medical entrance exam
General Tips to Prepare for Medical Entrance Exam
- Prepare a long-term goal to finish the syllabus, but focus on short-term goals too. The medical entrance test has a vast syllabus. So, take one step at a time. Plan a weekly schedule. Set realistic and achievable targets and check your progress.
- Do not buy all the books for preparation. Refer NCERT books thoroughly, and a few other books for each subject to understand the topic better.
- Clear the fundamentals and concepts before moving into the depth of other topics.
- Prepare a timetable and stick to it.
- Check your progress. Take sectional tests to fine-tune the preparation and manage your time better.
- Do not take the pressure. Give yourself enough time to prepare and have fun at the same time.
Top medical entrance exams:
- NEET-UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test): All India NEET is conducted by CBSE. Candidates can apply for BDS and MBBS admissions at different governments as well as private medical colleges. It is a single-tier exam, commencing once a year, usually in the month of May. From 2016, the NEET exam has also replaced the AIPMT exam. Today, the exam is held for all India quota seats, state/management/NRI seats, state government seats, government medical schools and colleges, and deemed universities.
- AIIMS UG: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences involves a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher education. This exam is for admission to undergraduate medical courses. Each year, over lakhs of students, compete for admission to merely 50 seats at the premium college.
- JIPMER UG: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research is one of the oldest institutions in India that teaches European medicine. Located in Puducherry, the course is designed for both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- CMC, Vellore: Christian Medical College of Vellore is a much-coveted college for students aspiring for MBBS or BDS. CMC is the top-ranking medical colleges in India.
- AFMC, Pune: The Armed Forces of Medical College is a premium institute that provides undergraduate and postgraduate nursing training to medical students and assures them a career in defense services. There are 29 departments in the college including Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Surgery, Dental Surgery, and others.
In addition, there are post-graduate courses through AIIMS and NEET.