Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Coaching Classes in Nagpur
About Navodaya Vidyalaya
NNavodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (JVS) is an autonomous organization that comes under the Ministry of Resource Development India. Successfully clearing the JNVST exam is not easy. More than 30 lakh students from across the country appear for the exam, whereas there are only a few seats available to fill in approximately 598 schools. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (JVS) is an autonomous organization that comes under the Ministry of Resource Development India. NVS is responsible for running a system of parallel schools for highly brilliant and gifted students in our country. This group of schools is known as Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNVs). The primary aim of these schools is to discover young and talented minds in the rural areas of India and provide them with a high-quality education so that they can easily compete without any hurdles. All JNV schools in India are affiliated to the CBSE board. Every year, the NVS releases application forms for admission of learned students from different districts to the JNV schools for Class VI, IX, and XI.
Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam pattern
Exam pattern for class VI
Mode of exam: Offline (Pen and paper-based) Number of questions: 80 Type of questions: Objective-type, multiple-choice questions Duration: 2 hours with an additional 30 minutes for Divya Gyan Maximum marks: 100 Marking: No negative marking
Exam pattern for class IX
Mode of exam: Offline (Pen and paper-based) The medium of question paper: English/ Hindi Number of questions: 100 Type of questions: Objective-type, descriptive Duration: 3 hours Maximum marks: 100 Marking: No negative marking
Navodaya Vidyalaya examination syllabus
he Navodaya Vidyalaya examination syllabus for Class VI comprises of questions from the following three subject areas:
- Mental Ability: Figures and Diagrams
- Arithmetic: LCM and HCF, Percentage, Decimals, Numeric System, Profit & Loss, Area & Volume, Simple Interest, Perimeter, and Fractional Number
- Language Test: Reading comprehension passage
For the Class IX, the questions are from the following subjects:
- Hindi: Sentence Correction and Formation, Proverbs, Synonym, Antonym, Shabd Bhed, and more.
- English: Tenses, Comprehension, Prepositions, Reported Speech, Degrees of Comparison, Jumbled Words, and more.
- Mathematics: Squares and Square Roots, Cubes and Cube Roots, Rational Numbers, Data Handling, Exponents and Powers, Linear Equations, Profit & Loss, Percentage, and more.
- Science: Living and Non-Living Things, Light, Force, Electricity, Current, Reproduction, Solar System
Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance coaching classes in Nagpur offer exhaustive coaching in all these subjects.
- Eligibility - Candidates who wish to apply for this entrance exam must come from the district where JNV has been opened.
- Eligibility for Class VI - Candidates must be between the age of 9 to 13 years. This is applicable to all categories. Students must have qualified Class V from a recognized school or board. Candidates must not have appeared in the JNVST test earlier.
- Eligibility for Class IX - Candidates must be between the age of 13 to 16 years. This is applicable to all categories. Students must have qualified Class VIII from a recognized school or board. Candidates must not have appeared in the JNVST test earlier.
Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam selection process
- Candidates who crack the selection test will be offered a seat in one of the schools only after complete verification of their documents.
- All the shortlisted candidates are expected to visit the Vidyalaya with their complete list of documents.
- Details of the final admission procedure can be checked from the official website.
- The students will be considered for admission into only that specific Vidyalaya for which they have given the selection test.
Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam dates 2020
Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam dates 2020
Dates for Class VI exam
Dates for Class IX exam
|JNVST Application Form- date to submit||1st July, 2019||24th Oct, 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||15th Sept, 2019||10th Dec, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card (1st exam)||1st Dec, 2019||1st week of Jan, 2020|
|JNVST first exam date||11th Jan, 2020||8th Feb, 2020|
|Release of Admit Card (2nd exam)||1st March, 2020||1st week of March|
|JNVST second exam date||11th April, 2020||To be notified|
|JNVST- Final Result Declaration||Last week of April, 2020||To be notified|
Some Important tips for preparing for the Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam
Some important tips for preparing for the Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam are:
- Try to gather as much knowledge as you can about the examination.
- Invest in relevant books
- Focus on MAT, i.e., Mental Ability Test
- Solve previous year’s question papers
- Stay consistent and practice daily
- Learn the art of time management
- Join a reputed Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance course in Nagpur