Covid 19 disinfection procedures and safety measure about WHO standards
Sulekha service partner will provide Disinfection service to premises with positive covid 19 cases. Our service professionals will Disinfect the premises according to covid 19 Disinfection SOP .
Top NEET Entrance Exam Coaching Institutes in Greater Noida
About NEET exam
NEET stands for National Eligibility and Entrance Test. It is an offline entrance test conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education every year. The students who wish to pursue medical course from a prestigious medical institute or college, take this examination. This test comprises of three sections, including one hundred eighty multiple-choice questions of 4 marks each from physics, chemistry, and biology (botany and zoology).
Professional NEET coaching centres in Greater Noida
NEET is an entrance test of 180 minutes. Experienced and skilled tutors assist students in understanding the pattern of the exam and motivate them to exceed their intellectual potential to crack this examination with good marks. The experts help students to exert efforts along with dedication by clearing their doubts at the same point and brushing up their concepts. Apart from the guidance to clear the test, reputed coaching centres provide comprehensive study material and counselling to the students as well. They also help students to cover a vast portion in limited time duration through crash courses. Therefore, take a step towards a bright future and enrol to a NEET coaching for cracking one of the toughest entrance examinations.
Tips to choose the best NEET coaching centers in Greater Noida
Finding the renowned and trusted NEET coaching is not a cakewalk. If you are looking for a reputed NEET coaching institute near you, it is advisable to keep the following factors in your mind
- Timings of class (fixed/flexible)
- Mode of coaching (classroom/home/online)
- The fee of the coaching
- Number of classes
- Results of the former students
- Experience of faculty
- Size of the batch
- Infrastructure and library of the coaching institutes
- Course curriculum
- Duration of the course and many more
Apart from the above factors, do not forget to check the rating as well as reviews along with the record of accomplishment of the coaching center. It would help you to choose the best institute for your NEET coaching academy.
Opportunities after qualifying NEET exam
In this competitive era, it is essential to choose the career path wisely. After qualifying the NEET examination, the candidates can pursue their career in the medical field with different courses. The career options available to the candidates after NEET exam are:
- B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- D.S ( Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- S.M.S (Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery)
- U.M.S (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
- H.M.S (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- A.M.S (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- Pharma ( Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- P.T (Physiotherapy)
- Optometrist and many more
NEET Exam pattern
The NEET examination is an MCQ type of an exam and can be written in English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada and Urdu. There are 3 sections in the exam and they are Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The biology section will consist of questions from Botany and Zoology. Each section will have a total of 45 questions and will be scored out of 720 marks. The exam has negative marking
- For each right answer, the candidate will be awarded 4 marks
- For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
NEET eligibility criteria
- Age Limit: Candidates must be at least 17 years of age. Candidates above 25 years can also apply. For reserved and PwD categories, candidates till the age of 30 can apply
- Academics: Candidates must qualify for Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English can attend
- Attempts: There are no limitations on the number of attempts for Candidates
- Required Marks: Subjects taken into consideration are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- Unreserved: Candidates should have a minimum of 50%
- Physically Handicapped: Candidates should have a minimum of 45%
- Reserved: Candidates should have a minimum of 40%
NEET dress code
- Candidates who are attempting the NEET examination are expected to wear light clothes with half sleeves
- Sandals, slippers and low heels are permitted white shoes are strictly prohibited
- Candidates who are required to wear a turban/burkha should select the option while filling the form
NEET subject wise syllabus
NEET exam schedule 2022
NEET 2022 exam pattern
Fees details for NEET coaching classes in Greater Noida
The fee of the NEET coaching classes varies from one coaching centre to another. Along with the location and popularity of the coaching centre, many other factors contribute to the determination of the coaching fee. The factors influencing NEET coaching fees are mode of coaching, the experience of the faculty, duration of the course, and many more.
Top 7 Tips to Prepare for NEET 2022
The exam date for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is fast approaching, and this is a crucial time for the 12th-grade students. Exam fear is for real, but when a student prepares strategically for a test, then nothing can stop them from cracking it. Every year, the number of students appearing for NEET is going high, and if NEET 2022 is your turn, we have the top 7 tips for achieving them with excellent scores.
- Draw a clear study planner: Setting a study goal helps in measuring your performance and assist in covering the syllabus within a given time frame. So, design a smart study plan every month and set long-term and short-term targets. The study plan should be designed in a balanced way. It should be a combination of tough, medium, and easy topics. A student should analyze their study pattern and design the plan accordingly.
- Clarify all the concepts: If students want to get a thorough knowledge of zoology and botany topics, they have to understand all the chapters. If they choose to mug, the chances are high that they forget everything in the last-minute tension. Whereas, if you understand all the concepts, they stay for a lifetime. Also, when something is understood concept-wise, then it is also easy to answer if the exam board twists the questions.
Understanding every chapter strengthens a student's basics, and it helps in pursuing their higher studies. Make sure to mark all the doubts in a rough note and clarify them immediately to the tutors. Even if a topic is considered less important, do not give it a chance as we never know how the tables can turn.
- Practice writing: Writing is far more important than just going through the topics during revision. No matter how thorough you are with the concept, writing practice is essential to withhold the flow. Writing helps you assess your speed, analyze your memory power, and improvise wherever required.
The candidates should continue to practice writing with previous year's question papers. If a student practices previous year's questions seriously, and exam-like environment will not be new for them. It will be easy for them to handle the exam-day pressure better. Further, NEET follows a negative marking scheme. So, not choosing the wrong answer is as important as choosing the right answer. Hence, writing practice is the only way to build confidence.
- Handy notes: Apart from exam notes available online and notes provided by tutors, a handy and personalized note will help in better preparation. This piece of note can be customized as per your preparation. It can divide into tough and easy questions, important keywords to remember, etc. Further, handy notes also help do rough diagrams, flowcharts, tables, etc. Rather than glancing all these through seeing, it is better to write these in handy notes. The chances are high that one can retain all the information if they practice keeping notes.
- Study space and timing: Where you read and when you read are the two important factors that impact your exam results. A study space should be allocated to concentrate well during their preparation times. It is good if the family members can create a compact and comfortable study space for their children or co-operate and maintain silence during the study hours. Further, the study time is also important. Many tend to do late-night studies and wake up early too. It will severely affect a candidate's sleep cycle resulting in exam pressure. The right time to prepare for exams is the early morning hours. One should go to bed early and start early to make their day productive. In a nutshell, one should have six hours of undisturbed and peaceful sleep to start fresh.
- No last-minute rush: One of the common mistakes that students make is last-minute preparations. NEET preparation is not a matter of a day. It takes years of preparation to understand the concept well and perform best. So, a last-minute rush will only lead to exam pressure. As we mentioned earlier, create a study plan with adequate preparation time and give enough breathing space before examinations.
- Exam day do's and don'ts: No matter how well you have prepared for NEET, a small mistake on the exam day can create immense pressure, leading to a last-minute rush. So, there are certain things to follow on exam day. Confirm the exam date and center at least thrice and find the best way to reach the spot. Plan to reach your destination at least one hour before exam timings. Start your day early and take lite food. It is better to intake fresh juice too. Never leave your home without eating. Further, do not stress revision on the exam day. Just give a glance and keep everything as calm as possible.
These tips will help the candidates score better in the upcoming NEET 2022.
Best Books for NEET 2022 Preparation
Preparing for competitive exams can be scary and frustrating when you do not have the suitable materials and guidance. Especially when it comes to highly competitive exams such as NEET, you need to figure out the best possible ways to ace you up academically. Books that you choose for studying play a significant role as there are a lot of them from various publications; this makes students confused on what to opt for. If you are among those going to appear for NEET 2022 UG and PG exams, here are the best books that are sure to be an amazing resource saving you time and setting you on track with the NEET 2022 syllabus.
NEET UG 2022 Preparation
If you are a student appearing for NEET UG 2022, we understand how this new phase might look tough for you. But with the well-planned preparation strategies, recommended books, you can crack the code. Many experts and teachers say that it is always better to go through all the core concepts in your NCERT textbooks. Doing this will ensure you have a strong understanding and foundation before proceeding to more in-depth learnings. We have listed the best books for each subject gathered from the recommendations of previous year toppers, subject experts, and popular NEET coaching centers.
NEET 2022 PG Preparation
NEET PG is a gateway to fuel up and upgrade your passion for learning further in the medical field. Many of the aspirants directly go for NEET PG coaching, while many start practicing medicine as a professional doctor and then proceed to do PG. In both cases, one needs to be very intellectual and thorough with the concepts in the UG subjects. Along with that, you need to have the extra endurance to work hard by continuously updating yourself with the field knowledge.
It is vital to pick books that give you a clear view of essential concepts in each subject; here are a few such books you must opt for if you are appearing for NEET 2022:
Tips for Students Appearing for NEET 2022
Whether you are a student writing NEET-UG or PG, one thing every aspirant should have in common is self-discipline and confidence. It will help you prepare for the exams without getting distracted. Here are the best practices you can adopt if you want to have an exemplar study plan for the upcoming NEET 2022 exam:
- Prepare a timetable and allot time for each subject
- Spend more time on topics you are weak in and constantly practice.
- Talk to seniors and NEET 2021 topper; find out how they made it through.
- Take notes, and this will help you during quick revisions.
- Follow a routine for mental wellness, ensure not to feel drained.
Here is another significant tip that will regulate all the practices mentioned above; enroll in the best NEET coaching centers. Find top NEET coaching centers near you through Sulekha and achieve your goal of clearing NEET 2022.