Best NEET PG Entrance Exam Coaching in Surat
NEET PG entrance exam is for candidates seeking admission in the top medical colleges in India. At Sulekha, you can find verified NEET PG entrance coaching centers with their details. All these NEET PG entrance coaching classes in Surat prepare candidates to take up this challenging entrance test and come out with good scores. We list coaching classes based on reviews. You would only find NEET PG entrance coaching in Surat with a 5-star rating listed with Sulekha.
About NEET PG
National Board of Examination (NBE) conducts the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Postgraduate (NEET-PG) examination for admission to postgraduate medical courses. Courses are offered in 19953 MD (Doctor of Medicine), 10821 MS (Master of Surgery), 1979 PG Diploma and some 1338 DNB seats in some of the leading institutions of India. NEET PG 2020 result shall be declared on or before January 31. The result will be available in the merit list mentioning scores, rank, and roll number. Only qualified candidates would be allowed to appear for counseling, which will start in March 2020. Counseling is held separately for 50% All India Quota, 50% state quota, and 100% seats in central and deemed universities. 14 new centers have been added this year, which makes it 162 centers in total. However, Koa, Baramula, and Bardohi are no longer NEET exam centers. Institutes like AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, NIMHANS, Chandigarh, Puducherry, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology, and few other institutes do not accept the scores of NEET PG for admission to their colleges. Take proper NEET PG entrance training in Surat for better scope and scores.
- Mode of Examination: Computer-based Test
- Duration of Examination: 3h30m
- Question Type: Multiple choices
- Number of Questions: 300 questions with four alternative responses
- Marking Scheme: +4 for every correct answer; 1 for every incorrect answer; 0 marks for every answered question
- The medium of Examination: English
Eligibility NEET PG entrance coaching
- Candidates should have a valid MBBS degree from a recognized institution under the Medical Council of India (MCI) and MBBS degree or an effective provisional certificate.
- The rotary internship should be completed on or before March 31, 2020.
- A permanent or provisional medical registration certificate must be issued by MCI or the State Medical Council. Candidate must carry the document on the exam day and during admission.
- Jammu & Kashmir MBBS qualifiers are not eligible for All India 50% Quota. Only the Government of India nominated candidates, under central pool seats, can study MBBS from Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir and they shall be eligible for All India 50% quota seats. Candidates should submit their duly signed affidavit declaring the same.
- Foreign candidates can also apply for NEET PG, but only if they are Indian citizens of Overseas Citizen of India.
- Candidates must have completed Primary Medical Qualification from a reputed institute/college/university out of India.
- Candidates must have qualified Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) conducted by NBE.
NEET PG Application Process
- Fill up the registration form to obtain User ID and Password
- User ID and password shall be sent through email and SMS
- Fill in the application form with all the details:
- Personal details
- Test center details
- Upload your recent passport size photograph
- Choose your test city
- Pay fees online through net banking or debit/credit card
- Print out the filled application form along with the transaction ID
- General, OBR: Rs. 3750
- SC/ST: Rs. 2750
- General/SC/ST/OBC under OWD Quota: Rs. 2750
NEET PG Syllabus
- Forensic Medicine
- Social & preventive medicine
- Obstetrics & gynecology
- General medicine including venereology, psychiatry, and dermatology
- General surgery including orthopedics, radio-diagnosis, and anesthesia
Tips to Prepare for NEET PG
- Divide the syllabus into different sections. Assign a specific time to each section.
- Prepare a timetable to make sure you study all the topics. Include at least 10-12 hours of study per day.
- Weigh the subject based on each topic covered and consider each topic important.
- Get familiar with the basics of each topic and study the syllabus thoroughly.
- Maintain a steady study schedule.
- Take mock tests and solve as many MCQs as you can.
- Revise the complete syllabus at least thrice, if not more.
- Use online question banks, test series, and class notes to the best.
- Do not lose sight of the goal. Be diligent.
- Join the NEET PG entrance course in Surat.