Covid 19 disinfection procedures and safety measure about WHO standards
Sulekha service partner will provide Disinfection service to premises with positive covid 19 cases. Our service professionals will Disinfect the premises according to covid 19 Disinfection SOP .
Best OET (Occupational English Test) Exam Coaching Institutes in Mahbubnagar
Medical professionals who want to pursue a career abroad need to qualify a language test, OET. There are special training courses for such tests. Candidates can take necessary coaching to score high points in the language test, which increases the chances of making it to their choicest destination.If you want to expand your career and travel abroad for professional reasons, you have to choose the right place to train. Sulekha is here to help you choose from 500+ verified training centers in Mahbubnagar that offer the best OET language training to medical professionals. We have a list of some of the best OET exam training in Mahbubnagar, having an average rating and more than ~reviewcount~ reviews.
The Cambridge Boxhill Language Assessment owns OET. It is a joint venture of Cambridge Assessment English and Box Hill Institute in Melbourne. It assesses medical and healthcare professionals’ English language listening, reading, speaking, and writing.
However, unlike other language tests, OET assesses only the professional ability to use these skills for the job.
You can find professional OET exam training classes in Mahbubnagar that would help you to prepare for the best.
About OET Exam
The Occupational English Language Test, or OET, is an English language test designed for medical and healthcare professionals. However, it is not a test of medical knowledge. It is an assessment of a candidate’s ability to communicate in English effectively in the context of healthcare.
OET is now available for 12 healthcare professions:
- Occupational therapy
OET Exam Format
OET exam provides a reliable and valid assessment of all four English language skills – Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. The test emphasizes communication in health and medical professional settings.
Listening (45 minutes)
- Part A: Consultation extracts for 5 minutes each to test a candidate’s ability to understand specific information during a session. They have to listen to two medical professional-patient consultants and prepare notes.
- Part B: Short workplace extracts for 1 minute each to assess the ability of candidates to identify the detail, opinion, purpose, and a gist of short extracts from the workplace. They have to listen to six recorded consultations and answer a multiple-choice question for each.
- Part C: Presentation extracts for 5 minutes each to assess the ability of candidates to follow a recorded interview or presentation on an array of accessible medical topics. They have to listen to two extracts and answer six questions for each
Reading (60 minutes)
- Part A: Expeditious reading task assesses the ability of candidates to locate specific information from short texts quickly and efficiently. They are given four short tests related to a single topic on healthcare, and they have to answer 20 questions within 15 minutes. Questions consist of short answers, sentence completion, and matching.
- Part B: Part B assesses the ability of candidates to identify details, gist or main point of six different short texts from healthcare workplace topics of maximum 150 words each. The text may include extracts from hospital guidelines, policy documents, manuals, and internal communications like memos or emails. They have three options for multiple-choice questions for each text.
- Part C: It assesses the ability of candidates to identify meaning and opinion in two different texts on healthcare topics within 800 words. Candidates have to answer eight multiple-choice questions for each text
- The speaking test is delivered individually. Candidates would have two sets of role-plays. In each role-play, candidates must take his/her professional role while the interlocutor would play the role of a client, patient, or relative. For veterinary science, the interlocutor plays the role of the animal’s owner or caregiver.There is not an overall grade for the OET exam.