Covid 19 disinfection procedures and safety measure about WHO standards
Sulekha service partner will provide Disinfection service to premises with positive covid 19 cases. Our service professionals will Disinfect the premises according to covid 19 Disinfection SOP .
Hiring Guide for Patient Care Service in Bijapur
Considering the health complication and medical attention requirements, medical experts provide patient caretaker services at your doorstep for constant monitoring and assistance. Professional healthcare services such as elderly care, post-surgical care, chronic illness or patient care at home are the most requested services in Bijapur. These services are designed and created to provide you efficient medical services at home for economical charges.
Booking professional patient care services is practically a smart option as you get timely professional medical help at home. patient care is usually availed in the absence of a family member for timely help or for faster recovery through home patient care. Here a bunch of services, one can avail from professional healthcare experts.
- Baby care service
- General patient care
- 24/7 elderly care
- Geriatric care
- Palliative care
- ICU setup at home
- Post-surgery/ disable patient care
- Other facilities like monthly medicine supply on time, ambulance on call as well nursing facility at home.
Depending on the requirements and the service provider, you can always customize the service to your comfort. Elderly care, in general, is highly customized for the patient’s comfort and wellbeing.
Types of Patient Care Service
- Long Term: This type of care is provided to differently-abled or elderly persons who are suffering from terminal conditions. They would need help to do even the basic tasks of the day. Patient care services in Bijapur include on-call doctor, help with moving around, bathing, feeding, medication, and many more tasks.
- Short Term: Short term care is availed for a person who is recovering from a minor illness or a surgery. They take care of the daily tasks for the patient during the period of their rehabilitation.
Other Services Offered
Baby Care Service: This services can be availed by the parents to care for their newborn with experienced professionals. The mother had just gone through a major procedure and it might be difficult for the husband to take care of both the baby and the mother. So, it is wise to have professional help for comfort and proper care. Baby care services include:
- Massaging and Bathing the baby
- Feeding the baby
- Helping with lactation
- Maintaining overall hygiene around the baby
- The Baby Caregivers are well-trained and experienced to take care of a baby with special needs too. They also provide support to the parents in caring for multiple babies.
Orthopedic Care: Orthopedic injuries can cause a person with immense pain and immobility. Therefore, they would need help with their movement and daily chores. Orthopedic care professionals will help patients manage pain, rehabilitate, and regain confidence. The services they provide include:
- Pain management
- Infection prevention
- 24-hour medical care
- Provision of required medical equipment
Post-SurgicalCare: A post-surgery caregiver helps patients recover to their normal way of living after going through a surgery that hinders their daily routine. The service they provide include:
- Nursing care by professionals with critical care training
- On-call doctor
- Medical equipment
Elder Care: Patient care service professionals are well-trained to take up the challenge of providing the best care to the elderly. They are empathetic and therefore supportive of their condition. The services they provide include:
- Rehabilitation of patients
- Help with a daily routine
- Medical assistance prescribed by a physician
- Nursing support
- Caretaker support
How to choose the right patient caretakers in Bijapur
If you are looking for an expert who can look after an ill person in your family or house, you need to consider few essential aspects. The list of key factors that you need to consider while hiring patient caretakers includes
- Experience: It is important to find a caregiver who has relevant experience in handling the patient. This would help you to have peace of mind that someone is there to take care of your loved one in your absence.
- Knowledge: Another aspect that requires attention is the knowledge. You need to find a well-trained caretaker who has the skills and knowledge of using medical equipment and handling emergencies.
- Time Duration: Before you hire a patient caregiver, you need to find for how much time you require the services. It is advisable to discuss the time duration with the expert be it for part-time or full time.
- Personal Enquiry: To ensure the safety of your loved one, it is important to go for the background checks of the caregivers. Have a word with the agency before finalizing the expert.
Along with these factors, do not forget to consider the service charges. It is advisable to compare the charges of other caretakers and hire the professional offering expert services at affordable service charges.
Benefits of Hiring a patient care agency in Bijapur
There is a high demand for the caretaker in the current world, as patients do not have to be limited to a nursing home anymore. Patient Caretaker can help the patients to maintain daily routines by supporting the burden of family members.
Here you can have a look at the benefits of hiring Caregiver at home.
- Companionship: Many patients not only suffer physically also suffer mentally. They are isolated and feel lonely as their family members go on with daily lives. Home care can bridge the companionship and have a good company over the course of the day and also that can go a long way towards a healthy living.
- Peace of mind: A caretaker can assist you with the proper care throughout the day which brings peace, where your family members will also work with peace where they don’t need to fear for you.
- Less Risk of Illness: The risk of illness is less when you have the patient caretaker, the one who is specialized knows what to do and when to do, so they will provide you the best medicine with love care and attention. The chances of getting sick will be reduced.
- Independence: Patients can do their daily routine work with the support of a caregiver, where they don’t need to depend on the family members and wait for them to come and fulfill the daily day to day activities. They also feel free to make their own decisions in regards to schedules, meals and other activities.
Patient Care Service Charges in Bijapur
Patient care charges in Bijapur are usually charged on a monthly or package basis. In case of any minor medical help or home nurse requirement, charges will be applicable on a daily or hourly basis.
The fee for patient care services may vary from one expert to another. Along with the location and experience of the expert, numerous factors influence the patient care service cost such as time, service type, the expertise of the caregiver, etc. To get an idea of the fee of patient care services, you can refer to a given table