The Best PLM Training in Bangalore:
A PLM training course helps to optimize the lifecycle of a product. At Sulekha, we bring to you 30+ verified PLM training institutes that offer specialized PLM coaching.
Course Key Highlights:
- PLM certified instructors offering end-to-end coaching to all participants.
- Complete hands-on training with regular projects to help the candidates gain practical experience.
- Exhaustive PLM study material offered as a part of the training program.
- Round the clock on-job support and assistance with job placement.
- Availability of PLM online training and courses.
What is PLM training?
PLM stands for Product Lifecycle Management. The chief objective of PLM training is to organize the data, processes, and people associated with the lifecycle of a product. This results in a number of significant benefits, such as fewer production errors, fewer needs for iterations and eventually, increased speed to market. An increasing number of organizations today are looking for expert PLM professionals who are able to optimize the product development process and make it much faster, simpler and cost-efficient. They are able to integrate data, workflows, and systems across the value chain that leads to augmented productivity.
Some of the greatest benefits of PLM for business enterprises include:
- Design-to-cost: This enables the organizations to view the entire price structure of the products and help the cost engineers evaluate the impact of development-related changes on the price at any given point of time.
- Profitability calculation: With PLM, organizations can predict future unit costs over the entire product lifecycle. This helps to determine the viability and profitability of the project.
- Purchase price analysis: Businesses can secure reliable cost estimates of supplier parts on different commodities.
- Target costing: Businesses can use this to determine the final cost of the product in the initial stages and thus, reach their target costing.
About the course:
PLM-certificate Programs are typically assessment-based and delivered through a series of training sessions. The program offers a conceptual understanding of the PLM theories and industry best-practices. The PLM basic learning program is considered great for people working in manufacturing industries as well as service suppliers, PLM solution providers, financial analysts and those interested in learning about PLM. Pursuing a basic PLM training course allows the candidates to learn from short, self-paced learning modules.
Who should join?
Nowadays, an increasing number of businesses are looking to integrate PLM in their operations in order to achieve maximum efficiency. PLM training is most suitable for the below-mentioned candidates:
- PLM Software and Service Providers
- PLM Project Team Members
- PLM System Integrators
- IT Managers
- IT Professionals
- Project Leaders
- Functional Directors
- System Integrators
- Program Champions and Sponsors
- Mid-level Business Managers
- Business Subject Matter Experts
- Those involved in a strategic PLM initiative
Apart from these, anyone looking to obtain a basic understanding of the PLM software can opt for the training program.
What are the learning benefits?
Pursuing a PLM certification course can prove to be highly beneficial for one’s career. This course will teach the candidates the following:
- Key ways to achieve operational efficiency and improve innovation results.
- Ways to shorten the time to market for new products.
- Roll out important regulatory risk management techniques and enable product safety.
- Learn ways to predict the demand in advance and work towards supply chain fulfilment.
- Effective ways to increase revenue and profitability via enhanced innovation and efficiency.
PLM course syllabus:
The syllabus of PLM training courses varies with each course. It also depends upon the type of PLM software you want to learn, such as Siemens PLM, Autodesk Vault, PTC Windchill, Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle PLM, Oracle Agile, Propel PLM, Omnify Empower, etc. However, a basic PLM training program entails complete knowledge on the following topics:
- Introduction to PLM- core concepts and findings
- Benefits and potential value of learning PLM
- PLM Strategy and Solution Definition
- Techniques for PLM Solution Assessment and Selection
- Seamless PLM Implementation and Monitoring
- PLM Process Development and Testing
- Effective ways to integrate PLM within the Enterprise
- Expanding PLM across the value chain
- The role of Configuration Management in PLM
PLM course duration:
The PLM training course duration precisely depends upon the type of training software you want to opt for. Mostly all the courses are short-term courses and can be completed within 30 to 35 hours. Most institutes listed at Sulekha offer flexible batch timings to meet the needs of employed professionals as well as fresh graduates. You can opt for weekday morning, weekday evening or weekend batch, depending upon your requirements. It is up to a candidate in how much duration he/ she completes the training course. If you go for only weekend batch, it takes more time to complete the course.
PLM course fee in Bangalore:
PLM training course fee is influenced by different factors such as the type of training chosen by the candidate, the status of the training institute, qualifications of the trainers, etc. It also depends upon the type of PLM software you choose to learn. For instance, you can choose from software like Siemens PLM, Autodesk Vault, PTC Windchill, Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle PLM, Oracle Agile, Propel PLM, Omnify Empower, etc. It is advisable to check the course fee offered by a couple of institutes before finalizing on anyone to make sure you get the best deal. Here is a cost breakdown of pursuing the different levels of PLM courses in Bangalore
|PLM training||Cost of learning|
|PLM training Basic course||INR 20,000 to 30,000|
|PLM training Intermediate course||INR 25,000 to 45,000|
|PLM training Advanced course||INR 45,000 onwards|
|Online course||INR 20,000 to 25,000|
The cost of all the course material provided to the candidate is covered within the total program fee. You can still talk to your chosen service provider about this before enrolling.
PLM training job opportunities in Bangalore:
A plethora of leading organizations is looking to hire PLM certified professionals to optimize their project management lifecycles. These professionals can play a vital role in manufacturing and other industrial setups to enhance productivity levels and secure maximum profitability. Earlier, only manufacturing and aviation industries raised the demand for PLM experts, but now, most of the big industries are searching for such individuals. Thus, the scope of pursing a PLM course is quite high. Some of the most prominent PLM job roles along with their salaries are as follows:
|PLM job roles||The approximate annual salary of the professional|
|PLM Engineer||INR 1,80,000 to 2,40,000|
|PLM Consultant||INR 1,80,000 to 3,20,000|
|Senior Solution Architect- PLM||Up to INR 14,00,000|
|PLM Project Manager||INR 2,50,000 to 3,50,000|
|PLM Delivery Manager||INR 4,00,000 to 6,00,000|
|Business Development Manager- PLM||INR 4,60,000 to 7,00,000|
|PLM Installation Engineer||INR 5,20,000 to 8,00,000|
|PLM Administrator||INR 4,00,000 to 6,00,000|