- Fill the Form With information you provide, we help design your home better.
- Get Free ConsultationOur experts offer free advice & estimate before starting the project.
- Execution and Installation Our experts fix appointments & complete projects in communicated time.
- Move in! Get ready to be mesmerized by the new look of your home.
- 5+ years Warranty Our experts provide an unmatchable warranty on specific manufacturing defects.
- 1 Lakh+ Happy Customers Successfully helped customers to design their dream home.
- 45-60 day Average Installation Time Our quick to response experts get products installed under 45 to 60 days.
- 1000 + Verified Design Experts Get design ideas that fit your lifestyle, with help from top designers.
- Post-Installation Service Enjoy unwavering support & services from experts for up to 5 years.
Verified & Top Pooja Room Interiors in 200 Feet Radial Road, Chennai0 Results found
- VerifiedPallikaranai, Chennai - 6001004.5 (11 Reviews) 6.3Read moreee5
thanks for your service.....it was a great pleasureKKrishna5
Very much satisfied our services and pricing wise affordable clean finishing. Thanks!!!!! I'm really satisfied.
- Experience7 Years
- Working Hours Today: 10 AM-3 PM Closed Now
- Residential Projects ExecutedMore than 30
- Commercial Projects ExecutedMore than 20
- Avg. Project Delivery Time45 days
- VerifiedKeelkattalai, Chennai - 6001175 (13 Reviews) 8.1Read moreRRajeshwaran R5
I feel good with their service. Their work is awesome in creating the vision of my dream view on my home interior. They are energetic and professional in delivering the work in time. The suggestions given by them was helpful in fulfilling my expected view on my home interior. Thanks for your support.JJagadeshwari5
I'm really happy for their service which was provided to my home , vision was awesome, myself feel so happy to get such professional who bought the vision to realistic delivered what they explained perfectly with of paying thanks to them.
- Experience4 Years
- Working Hours Today: 9 AM-9.30 PM Open Now
- Residential Projects ExecutedMore than 10
- Commercial Projects ExecutedMore than 20
- Avg. Project Delivery TimeLess than 30 days
- VerifiedKovilambakkam, Chennai - 6001295 (3 Reviews) 5.5Read moresshoba prabakaran5
Good contractor he is. Sri kapagam is a very good choice for budget constraint or limited budgeted interior work for the new house owners. He knows the quality of material as suits the customer taste. Nowhere compromised. Labours are good. Good materials I had witnessed. I never had any so knowledge about but from furnishing the brochure i was so impressed.SS d dinesh5
Fine interioring service from sri karpagam. We wanted the entire work to be wrapped within a month. The contractor did it in lesser than that. The contractor is very specific over material quality, style, design and execution. Budget is not a constraint when we deal with the contractor like him. We did for part of the house. Very good knowledge, very proficient, Labours are really skilled. Little adjustment required. otherwise, all went fine with in 2 and half lakhs
Recent Enquiries on Pooja Room Interiors in 200 Feet Radial Road, Chennai
Pooja Interior Design Services & Trends in 200 Feet Radial Road, Chennai
The pooja room is considered to be a sacred space in Indian homes. It is especially dedicated for the spiritual worship of God. It is usually placed in the Northeast direction as per the Vastu as It is believed to attract positive energies. People create a temple cabinet in the corner or even dedicate an entire room for the same. It is very essential to plan and arrange all the elements in sync- be it the mandir, idol’s, furniture, the puja stand or any additional accessories. Pooja rooms are generally decked up in a very traditional style, but with the latest design advancements, you can play around with modern interior design elements. If you are planning to design a puja room for your home, here’s everything you need to know. Before you start connecting with professional pooja room Interior Designers in Chennai, here are some factors to consider-
- Always start off by fixing a budget
- Do your own research on the latest pooja interior designs and styles
- Shortlist interior designers that excel in pooja designing services
- Consult a Vastu professional if you are keen on the direction
- Try to make optimum use of the available space
- Decide on a style that is classic and matches the aesthetics of your entire home
- Don’t miss out on the lighting factor
- Select a layout design that is sustainable and requires low maintenance efforts
Professional interior designers undertake pooja interior designing projects as well. Based on your specific design and budget requirements, experts will create a design layout, source the raw materials and execute the same. With professional experts on board, you can get customized and premium quality design services. Interior design charges are usually calculated on per sq. ft basis. Parameters like raw materials, labor charges, design consultancy, design type etc. are considered while determining the service quote.
Pooja mandir design ideas
- Marble mandir pooja room Marble style mandir is a classic pick. It looks luxurious and very sophisticated. Marbles are durable, long-lasting and can be easily cleaned. It also gives you enough room to more pop of color through idols and decoration.
- Temple style pooja room This is the most traditional and authentic pooja style. The mandir design style has many elements inspired by the temple.
- Glass pooja mandir If you want something minimal and different, you can try this style. Glass pooja mandirs add a different subtle charm. The down part is that one needs to handle it delicately to avoid cracks and clean it regularly to avoid stains.
- Wood-style pooja mandir Wooden carved temple stand can act as a statement decor piece in your living. Wood is generally long-lasting and when carved intricately looks even more attractive.
- Wall-mounted pooja mandir If you have a compact house; wall mounted mandirs are a savior. Again, this style is fuss-free and elegant. One can get as creative as possible to create a unique looking mandir.
Be it the complete home video tour or the mesmerizing photo shoot you had on your house warming day, showcase everything through Sulekha and inspire people across! Love the ebb and flow? Write a compelling interior narrative then