Pooja Interior Design Services & Trends in Rohini, Delhi
The pooja room is considered to be a sacred space in Indian homes. It is especially dedicated for the spiritual worship of God. It is usually placed in the Northeast direction as per the Vastu as It is believed to attract positive energies. People create a temple cabinet in the corner or even dedicate an entire room for the same. It is very essential to plan and arrange all the elements in sync- be it the mandir, idol’s, furniture, the puja stand or any additional accessories. Pooja rooms are generally decked up in a very traditional style, but with the latest design advancements, you can play around with modern interior design elements. If you are planning to design a puja room for your home, here’s everything you need to know. Before you start connecting with professional pooja room Interior Designers in Chennai, here are some factors to consider-
- Always start off by fixing a budget
- Do your own research on the latest pooja interior designs and styles
- Shortlist interior designers that excel in pooja designing services
- Consult a Vastu professional if you are keen on the direction
- Try to make optimum use of the available space
- Decide on a style that is classic and matches the aesthetics of your entire home
- Don’t miss out on the lighting factor
- Select a layout design that is sustainable and requires low maintenance efforts
Professional interior designers undertake pooja interior designing projects as well. Based on your specific design and budget requirements, experts will create a design layout, source the raw materials and execute the same. With professional experts on board, you can get customized and premium quality design services. Interior design charges are usually calculated on per sq. ft basis. Parameters like raw materials, labor charges, design consultancy, design type etc. are considered while determining the service quote.
Pooja mandir design ideas
- Marble mandir pooja room Marble style mandir is a classic pick. It looks luxurious and very sophisticated. Marbles are durable, long-lasting and can be easily cleaned. It also gives you enough room to more pop of color through idols and decoration.
- Temple style pooja room This is the most traditional and authentic pooja style. The mandir design style has many elements inspired by the temple.
- Glass pooja mandir If you want something minimal and different, you can try this style. Glass pooja mandirs add a different subtle charm. The down part is that one needs to handle it delicately to avoid cracks and clean it regularly to avoid stains.
- Wood-style pooja mandir Wooden carved temple stand can act as a statement décor piece in your living. Wood is generally long-lasting and when carved intricately looks even more attractive.
- Wall-mounted pooja mandir If you have a compact house; wall mounted mandirs are a savior. Again, this style is fuss-free and elegant. One can get as creative as possible to create a unique looking mandir.