Ratings & Reviews of Rasool Shaik
- 4 Excellent 5
- 1 Good 4
- 0 Average 3
- 0 Bad 2
- 0 Very bad 1
The way of teaching and Training is excellent.it is very use full for java &j2ee developers in real time.
Very Useful for training for Java developers, way of teaching is excellent....
Excellent training... The way of teaching is excellent and very useful concepts. I learned a lot of realtime things and usage of concepts,it is very helpful for me.
People can learn Java technologies anywhere or one of the institutes, but they don't know how to do the work in real time. Nowadays getting a job is very easy, but serving in the job is not easy. So if you learn real-time experience in Java technologies, you can work anywhere, and there is no need to depends on others.
Please contact Rasool Shaik for training.
Note: Until unless you get confidence, people can come for classes.
1. Spring Web MVC Application Architecture flow
2. Creating Web Application with Spring+Hibernate (or) JPA+MySql technologies from scratch level. It will cover Spring MVC, Restful web services, J-unit Test cases, Spring Tiles, Server-side and client-side validation, Localization, Database configurations, JSP creation, Sring+Hibernate integration. (This is top most important for Java/J2EE developer)
3. Work assignment for best practice on real-time projects (Especially training on Front end and back end)
4. Writing J-Unit test cases and Mockito
5. If you don't know the work, how to do it your own (Most important skill)
6. How to plug and play with Rest Full Web Services
7. Debugging skills on Front-end and back-end (This is most important for developers)
8. SVN, Git utilisation.
9. Find bugs and Sonar Qube installation and report generation
10. How to import and build existing Maven projects successfully and how to find it's dependencies, resolving issues.
11. Explanation and installation of MAVEN (This is also top most important for developers)
12. How to handle Exceptions in Application level
13. How to configure logging framework in Application.
14. Spring Security and It's Utilization.
15. How to play with eclipse in real time environment with shortcuts.
16. SQL Yog utilisation and shortcuts (Most Important)
17. Interviews skills training, etc.
Note: Once training is over, you will get more confident in Java/J2EE technology skills and development skills.
- Sunday : 10 AM - 6 PM
- Saturday : 10 AM - 6 PM
Grow your business with Sulekha for FREE