Achieve your dream of becoming a qualified teacher by choosing the best coaching centre in Jaipur
Teaching is an avant-garde profession because it can chisel young minds into perfection. It is one of the most respected jobs in the world since the responsibility of moulding a generation lies in the hands of a teacher. If you aspire to become one of the best teachers by grabbing the best job in the market, then you should consider the REET exam since it is an entrance test for future teaching recruitments. Sulekha avails you with REET teachers exam coaching providers who are one of the best service providers in the Jaipur so that you can ace the exam vehemently.
REET (Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers) is conducted by BSER (Board of Secondary Education) Rajasthan where it is a pre-test for the expected future 35000+ teacher vacancies. This exam is an entrance ticket for the vacancies in the future. It should also be noted that this is a 3rd Grade Teacher Post. Conducted by the state government of Rajasthan, this is a compulsory test for teachers from Class 1 to Class 8.
Preparation guide and important tips
When it comes to preparation of any entrance exam, the candidate should be prepared with certain strategies so that he/she can ace the exam perfectly. With this regards, the candidate should have:
- A strong study material according to the level of exam. The candidate can also prepare in online mode
- More focus should be laid on the scoring sections of the exam
- A proper schedule should be maintained so that appropriate time can be divided to learn the subjects
- Emphasis should be laid on practicing since for competitive exams; practice is a must
Types of the exam, important dates, and exam centres
There are basically two exams conducted for REET, i.e. level 1 and level 2. Level 1 is for the recruitment of primary level teachers, i.e. from class 1 to 5 and level 2 is for secondary level teachers of class 6 to 8. The eligibility criterion for this differs on different levels. The application process of the exam will be completed by 2019, but the test will be conducted in the month of February 2020. The exam centres are available in different cities in India.
The registration process and exam date
The candidates who want to apply for REET can fill up the application forms online where the process is as follows:
- Click on the official website http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/ and click on “REET 2020 Application Form.’
- An application form on a new tab will appear on the screen where the applicants will have to fill up thein formation.
- Common details should be filled by applicants, and then the level of exam should be selected, which is followed by the payment method.
- Pre asked documents in scanned form should be uploaded.
- Click on the proceed button, and the candidates should make an online E-Payment.
- After the application form has been filled, the candidate should click on the submit button, and then a receipt of application fee will be generated.
- Click on the proceed button, and then the registration number of the candidate with basic details will show up on the screen. A print out should be taken of the same for future use.
Apart from the above factors, do not forget to check the rating as well as reviews. You can also ask the demo classes to know if you are comfortable with the teaching style. It would help you to select the best institute for your CAT coaching.
Essential tips and preparation guide
- It is always better to hone your test-taking skills by strengthening your decision-making skills since there are many questions drafted in a tricky manner.
- The candidates should answer the practice questions as much as possible since they can assess themselves as to how they answer the questions.
- It is better to review the basic nursing concepts where the candidates have to familiarize themselves with as much as Community and Fundamental Nursing Concepts and also Pediatric and Medical-Surgical.
- Time should be managed wisely since the candidates are given only 2 hours to complete 70 MCQs.