Hiring Guide for Refrigerator Repair Service in Ambala
How to avail Refrigerator Repair Service
A refrigerator is one of the significant home appliances. It is used for storing and keep the water and food cool. The main purpose of using a refrigerator is to keep the food cool and fresh. Keeping the green vegetables, fruits, dairy products, cooked food, etc. out in the hot can spoil them. However, with a refrigerator, you can preserve all the items for a longer time and prevent spoilage. It is essential to keep the refrigerator clean and maintained. Any fault or breakdown of this essential appliance can cause a problem. If you have any issues with your refrigerator, you can contact an expert and get it fixed. By filling the given form and you can book the refrigerator repair service.
How to hire a Refrigerator Repair Service technician at Sulekha
Sulekha is a well-known online business-listing portal. Here you can book refrigerator repair services very easily. All that you need to do is fill the given form specifying your requirements. Based on your requirements, our experts would put you in touch with the most suitable and skilled professionals. The refrigerator repair engineers meeting your requirements would contact you. You can have a detailed discussion with the technician about the service as well as charges. You can negotiate for the service charges and book the service at an affordable price quotation.
Types of Refrigerator Repair Services Offered by the Technicians
The reputed refrigerator repairing service experts offer services for different types of issues. The list of common refrigerator issues for which you can hire repairing service expert includes
- Water leakage
- Non-working of freezer
- Broken handle
- Fridge making noise
- Building up of frost
- Foul smell
- Defrosting issues
- Freezing food
- No cooling and many others
Sulekha listed engineers offer the refrigerator annual maintenance service also.
Common Refrigerator Problems
Like other home electrical appliances, refrigerators also require cleaning and servicing for efficient working. Neglecting faults in beginning can lead to bigger problems and result in refrigeration replacement also. Regular cleaning, timely servicing, filling gas, etc. can help you get better performance. To resolve the technical problems of your fridge, you can book a refrigerator repair service. The experienced and skilled engineers would inspect your refrigerator and fix the issue. Here are some of the common refrigerator problems that are resolved by the technicians
Refrigerator Not Cooling
No cooling or less cooling is one of the most common problems faced by refrigerator users. There can be numerous reasons behind this problem like
- The condenser coils of the fridge get dirty due to which they do not work properly. Cleaning them thoroughly can resolve the issue.
- The evaporator fan motor might not be working. Getting the motor repaired or replaced by an expert is an ideal way to get rid of this problem.
- Fault in the start relay affects the functioning of the condenser. You would need a professional for the replacement or repair of the start relay.
- Fault in temperature control thermostat can cut the supply voltage to the evaporator fan motor, compressor. For resolving this issue, you need professional help.
Refrigerator Not Defrosting
Here is a list of reasons behind the defrosting issues in refrigerator
- In case there is a defect in the defrost timer, the system might not send power to the defrost heater. This might require replacement.
- If the defrost sensor of the fridge blows off, the system would stop working. Resetting the defrost sensor fuse cannot help. Getting the sensor fused replaced by the technician is the only option.
- Failure of the defrost control board can influence the defrost cycle. You would need professional help for the inspection and solution.
Water Leakage Problem
If your refrigerator is leaking water, there could be multiple reasons behind this problem such as
- The problem is water tank assemble can also cause leakage.
- In case the valves are loose, securing them tightly would help. However, if the inlet valves are cracked, you need to expert to replace them.
- Cracked water filter head, drain pan, or water filter housing can cause water leakage. Getting the broken or torn parts replaced by technicians would help you.
Refrigerator Making Noise
If your refrigerator is creating strange noises it could be due to the failure of the freezer’s evaporator fan motor. Along with this, another reason could be the faulty condenser blade. If the condenser blades are free from obstructions, they make noise. For diagnosing and resolving the actual reason behind this problem, you can take professional help.
The freezer freezes the food whereas the fresh food compartment of the refrigerator keeps the food cool. However, if you get ice crystals on the food in the fresh food compartment, there is some issue. The reason behind this problem could be a defect in the main control board, temperature control thermostat, and thermistor or temperature control board. Booking a reliable refrigerator repair service technician would be an ideal solution to resolve this issue.
Cool Freezer and Warm Fridge
Many times, this happens when the freezer remains cool but the fresh food compartment stays warm. The possible reasons for this problem are
- If the evaporator fan motor stops working, the cold air is not circulated to the fresh food compartment. This can be a reason for the fridge being warm.
- Faulty defrost timer and control board can also affect the defrost cycle and refrigerators work.
- Defect in the defrost heater assembly
Refrigerator Service Cost in Ambala