- Fill the Form With information you provide, we help design your home better.
- Get Free ConsultationOur experts offer free advice & estimate before starting the project.
- Execution and Installation Our experts fix appointments & complete projects in communicated time.
- Move in! Get ready to be mesmerized by the new look of your home.
- 5+ years Warranty Our experts provide an unmatchable warranty on specific manufacturing defects.
- 1 Lakh+ Happy Customers Successfully helped customers to design their dream home.
- 45-60 day Average Installation Time Our quick to response experts get products installed under 45 to 60 days.
- 1000 + Verified Design Experts Get design ideas that fit your lifestyle, with help from top designers.
- Post-Installation Service Enjoy unwavering support & services from experts for up to 5 years.
Verified & Top Restaurant Interiors in Ambattur, Chennai53 Results found
Recent Reviews of Restaurant Interior Designers in Ambattur, Chennai as on Aug 02, 2021
Great work done by Mr. Thiru Sir and Team. They are doing a wonderful job with love in their work and also affordable price. Congrats
Currently the best interior decorators in chennai. Very low quoting and finished work on time. I will recommend them to all.
The sense of responsibility, commitment and the quality of workmanship delivered by Mr: Thiru is commendable. We decided to have part of the furnishings completed with economical ply and other material owing to budget constraints. We could see the difference - the area furnished with raw materials recommended by Mr: Thiru is sturdy and impeccable while the other furnishings are not up to the mark. In overall, a remarkable job.
Best site to get job done
Cost effective! Almost up to the mark...
- Page 1
Recent Enquiries on Restaurant Interiors in Ambattur, Chennai
Now Open Up Your Own Food Paradise!
Ambattur, Chennai, also known as the Silicon Valley of India is famous for something other than its bustling IT culture— the horde of restaurants and bars that cover every part of the city. If you’re planning to open a restaurant in Ambattur, Chennai, here are some of the things that you need to know!
What are the types of restaurants that can be designed by interior designers?
Though all restaurants might seem the same, there are different types of restaurants based on the designs:
- Pop up restaurants: Pop up restaurants are makeshift restaurants that take up only small investments. Pop up restaurants are generally quirkily designed with lights and bright boards to grab the attention of the customer.
- Buffet restaurants- Buffet restaurants are designed more spaciously, with the inclusion of live food counters. Most buffets are spacious, thus allowing the free flow of diners.
- A la carte restaurants- A la carte restaurants are the more traditional type of restaurant. They are designed in a manner that allocates separate spaces for the kitchen and the table.
- Self-service restaurants- Self-service restaurants generally have a live counter, like buffet restaurants and the design facilitates easy and quick interaction between the deliveries counter and tables. Self-service design is generally employed for fast food restaurants.
- Themed restaurants- Theme restaurants are exclusively based on one concept and require aesthetics that relate to that idea/concept. The design in themed restaurants covers everything including walls, decorative glasses, flooring and themed décor.
How should I choose my interior designer in Ambattur?
Before hiring an interior designer for your restaurant, it is important to
- Rely on research- do your research by checking out the profiles of 5 service providers, at least, before zeroing in on one.
- Check out our ratings and reviews- Have a look at the reviews of the services that have been previously offered by the expert.
- Do a background check- It would be recommended that you choose an interior designer who has a history in designing hotels and restaurants so you can avail expert services from a professional.
What are the services provided by interior designers in Ambattur?
Interior designers can help you with the following aspects of the design:
- Interior design planning and execution
- Landscape design
- Project management
At what stage do I consult the interior designer?
It is always recommended that you consult the expert at the earliest, as it allows enough time for changes to be made.
Why do I need to consult an expert? Does that increase the cost of planning?
Absolutely not. Hiring an expert in the field is always favorable as it allows you to gauge all the procedures and costs of planning beforehand. Taking up responsibilities might be risky when you have glitches during the planning. Clear guidance from the experts will always ensure seamless execution.
What sizes do interior designers deal with?
Designers do not discriminate between the size of the restaurants and provide design for small restaurants and large, according to what the budget and the requirement of the customer is.
Be it the complete home video tour or the mesmerizing photo shoot you had on your house warming day, showcase everything through Sulekha and inspire people across! Love the ebb and flow? Write a compelling interior narrative then