Why Choose Sulekha for SAP Training?
Sulekha offers you a plethora of SAP training institutions that are experts in SAP software and who will help you venture into the world of SAP software. All you have to do is search “SAP Course near me” in the search bar on the Sulekha to get the best SAP training institutes near you. You can see the reviews and ratings of the institutions alongside their contact information, which makes your hunt for the best SAP training Institute in Jaipur easier with a few clicks. You can also choose the SAP institute in Jaipur, which is the best fit for you on various factors such as locality, fees, and trainers.
What is SAP and Why You Must Consider Undergoing SAP Training?
Systems Applications and Products in data processing the expansion of SAP is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software that helps organizations of all sizes to manage their business tasks. It is a highly efficient software released by SAP SE a German software company that was founded in the year 1972 by five erstwhile IBM employees who had the vision to build application software for processing data in real-time.
As a product SAP has evolved tremendously over the last four decades and is used by many leading companies across multiple industries too around the world. As result SAP professionals are very much in demand and the demand is expected to remain constant in the coming years as well.
Different Modules of SAP Training
The modules in SAP certification course training are primarily divided into two types. They are; Functional modules and Technical modules. There are multiple sub-modules under each of these modules. But these are the primary modules under which all the modules fall.
Functional modules handle pre-defined operational skills that help a business perform in an organized manner. Most of the functional modules focus on skills major to business and business management, such as business intelligence, business objectives, finance management, customer relationship management, sales, supply chain management, and distribution. The Functional modules includes:
- SAP financial accounting
- SAP financial supply chain management
- SAP controlling
- SAP materials management
- SAP sales and distribution
- SAP logistics execution
- SAP production planning
- SAP quality management
- SAP plant maintenance
- SAP project system
- SAP human resources management
Technical Modulesfocus more on programming and customization, which could be held through SAP. These modules are meant for professionals who want to fix performance issues, develop applications, manage updates, schedule tasks and carry out migrations. These modules are preferred by people who want to enhance the way that they use the SAP software.
These technical modules include:
- SAP basis
- SAP security
- Advanced business application programming
- High performance analytic appliance
- SAP Net Weaver
- Information systems management
- Customer relationship management
- Exchange infrastructure
- SAP Solution Manager
What are The Best SAP Certification Courses
There are about 150 SAP certification courses out there. If you are trying to find the one which ones are considered best, here is a list of the top SAP certification courses available in Jaipur:
- SAP BW/SAP HANA BW- Reporting, Data acquisition, and modeling
- SAP APO- Active project organization
- SAP Solutions/4HANA
- SAP functional training/4HANA finance
- SAP business one
- SAP with ABAP
- SAP security
- SAP HCM
- SAP BI
- SAP SCM- supply chain management
These are some of the popular and most sought-out SAP training courses in Jaipur. There are other courses apart from these courses, but these SAP training courses are more popular due to the wide spectrum of their scope and the versatility of the skills taught in these courses.
Eligibility Criteria for SAP and The Course Duration
A person should have a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in order for them to attend an SAP training course in Jaipur. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational qualification is the minimum required qualification for getting admission into any SAP training course. Sap training courses are usually taken for 1 month or a maximum of 2 months.
Benefits of SAP Training
There is a reason why SAP training courses are much desired and very popular. SAP experts are sought after a lot throughout the world for their expertise, skills, and knowledge of higher levels. This is not the only advantage of taking up an SAP certification training course. Here are some of the benefits of SAP certification training courses:
- Knowing Sap and having a certification opens up new opportunities for you since they are required in almost all industries.
- SAP certification on your resume is guaranteed to get you a higher pay than usual since it’s not just an added value but a very prominent value to your productivity.
- Knowing SAP will improve your work routine, which will, in turn, create a good work reputation in your profession.
- Since SAP is a very versatile skill, you can apply it in almost all industries, widening your career spectrum.
- Having more skills will lead to easier promotion, and SAP is just the right stepping stone to your success.
Job opportunities after SAP course
- SAP consultant
- SAP ABAP consultant
- SAP FICO consultant
- SAP SD consultant
- SAP ABAP developer
- SAP basis administrator
- SAP project manager
- SAP HANA architect
- Sales manager
- Solution development consultant
- Business process analyst
- Pre-sales consultant
- Senior software engineer
- Implementation consultant
- SAP procurement specialist
- SAP trainer
- System engineer
- SAP basis consultant