SAS Training Content & Syllabus:
- Base SAS
- Introduction: Features, SAS Data sets, Operators, reading raw data, input styles, select statement, output statement & put statement, proc functions, modifying data sets, SAS functions, arrays
- Advanced SAS
- SQL: Features & uses, functions, clause, alter table statement, constraints, changing columns lengths, constraints, joins, clause and table statement.
- MACROS: Basic concepts, variables, conditional logic, functions, invoking and adding macros, inclusion of external macros
- ODS: RTF, HTML and PDF file creation
- REPORTS: Frequency report, summary statistics, statements, one-dimensional and two-dimensional tables, summary statistics, order usage, and groups.
- Understanding the basics of SAS and programming on Windows OS
- Managing data and data step processing
- Being able to integrate SAS data sets
- Developing debugging and problem-solving skills
- Creating reports and writing data for external files
Benefits of SAS Training:
- Placement services with interview training and resume preparation services
- Mock interview sessions and tests
- Fully functional and well-equipped lab facilities are provided
- Practical exposure and training from certified professionals
- A chance to work with real time projects
- Free demo classes and free software installation
The average salary for a SAS professional is around 4.5 lakhs per annum and experienced professionals can make up to 15 lakhs per annum.
The course duration for SAS training can last anywhere between 45 to 55 hours of class. These classes will involve both theory and practical training. Fast track courses can be as short as 20 hours. Institutes also offer weekend training classes for working professionals.
- Having knowledge in programming is an added advantage for SAS training
- Also, experience working with data can be really good
People with knowledge in both tend to pick up SAS concepts faster.
How Sulekha.com will help you to choose the right Training Institutes?
Sulekha.com is home to various verified and top rated institutes which provide structured courses at nominal fees based on your need. Here, you can make informed decisions based on the rating of various institutes and student reviews. These verified institutes are also given a Sulekha score based on various parameters which will help simplify the process of choosing the right institute. You can get quotes from the 80+ institutes in your city registered with us and also request for demo classes before you make the final decision. If you’re looking for the best SAS certification training in Ghaziabad, we can assure that you are at the right place.