Become a stock market expert by choosing the best share market courses
Want to learn the complete stock market more than investing? To become an expert in trading and share marketing, one has to learn about several jargons like equities, IPOs, derivatives, technical analysis of the stock market, macroeconomics, etc. Not to worry, one can quickly learn all these by opting for the right stock market courses.
Why choosing share market training classes at Sulekha is the best?
In Sulekha, the 180+ service experts who excel in share market training will help you in becoming a pro in the field of share market. The institutes, backed with experienced staffs, train several students successfully under these share marketing training institutes. The five-star rated service providers also give the post-training support that will help the participants.
Courses offered by share market training centres
For learning share market courses, one can opt for any mode of learning like professional courses, certificate courses, short term courses, etc. Some of the programs offered in share market training are:
Executive programs in share market courses
The courses that come under this program are Advanced Management Program and Business Analytics Program. The motto is to enable working professionals with an in-depth understanding of the key technologies used in analytics, viz. data mining, machine learning, visualization techniques and statistics.
Distance learning courses
The Investment Management, Financial Journalism, and Risk Management are some of the share market courses offered under distance learning courses. Let’s see about them in detail:
- Investment Management teaches about the importance of sound financial planning and investment management in helping an individual achieve financial goals cannot be overemphasized. This course is a practical guide to the world of financial investments.
- The financial journalism aims to train the participant to work as a financial journalist and will provide the participant with a firm grounding in corporate, financial and economic reporting, the ability to understand and manipulate financial data and to critically analyze announcements by companies and government departments.
- Surveillance, Risk Management and Securities Settlement have emerged as critical factors for the successful functioning of stock exchanges in the background of growing integration of domestic markets with global finance. The program is envisaged to explain various facets of Surveillance, Risk Management and Securities Settlement and equip the participants with assessing, monitoring and managing these aspects with greater efficiency.
Short term courses offered by Share Market Training centres
Some of the short term courses are understanding are studying about:
- Annual Reports
- Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Mutual Funds Fact Sheet
Certification program under share market courses
Several certification programs come under share market courses. Some of them are learning about:
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Bond Market
Three-day training program provided by share market training
Apart from the short-term and certification program, the share market training institutes will give you in-depth knowledge about share market activities.
- On day 1, the share market training will include all basics like an introduction to share market, nifty/Sensex calculation, trading types, derivative market, commodity market, etc.
- On day 2, the teaching of different types of moving averages, trade discipline/rules, money management, what it takes to be a professional trader, what makes trading different from gambling, etc. will take place.
- On day 3, the trainee will be taught about live market trading.
Fees structure and duration for share marketing courses
Some share marketing courses are for one year, while others are for three years. Some certification programs are also available for three months or six months. Some of them are:
|Rs 1 lakh
|Certification in Online Stock Market
Career opportunities in share marketing
There are a good opportunities to work and learn in the field of share marketing. Some of them includes:
- Security, Commodities and Financial Services Sales Agent 65,000
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Financial Manager 80,000
- Financial Analyst 75,000
Salary packages in the field of share marketing
|Financial Services Sales Agent