Find the Trusted Solar Cooker Dealers in Visakhapatnam
Food is one of the basic necessities. For cooking food, several types of cookware are used such as pans, pots, cookers, wok, and many others. These different types of cookware are used on electricity, gas as well as solar energy. Solar cookers are one of the energy-efficient cookware. You can invest in a solar cooker and save a lot on your energy bills.
At Sulekha, you can locate around 520+ renowned and verified solar cooker dealers in Visakhapatnam. The dependable dealers and suppliers listed at Sulekha have served clients with excellent services. As a result, we have a 5-star rating from our valuable customers.
Why choose Sulekha?
Sulekha is a reputed business-listing platform. At Sulekha, we help you to select the reputed solar cooker dealer in Visakhapatnam from the verified and reputed solar product dealers and service providers. At this platform, you can easily access the contact information of the listed solar cooker suppliers as well as dealers. If you wish to purchase a solar cooker from an authorized dealer, fill the above form.
The reputed solar product dealers near you would get in touch with you with the list of solar products available with them. You can discuss your requirements with the dealer and get the price quotation for the products you wish to purchase.
Advantages of Investing in a Solar Cooker
Solar cooking is an energy-efficient cooking appliance that uses the energy of sunlight to cook the food. Along with the cooking of food, you can use this appliance to heat the cooked food. By investing in a solar cooker, you can enjoy numerous benefits. The list of advantages of solar cooking includes
- Saves Energy Bills: For cooking food in a solar cooker, you do not need any fuel, gas or electricity. All you need is the sunlight that is an abundant renewable source of energy. Therefore, you can save much on your energy bills.
- Safety: Solar cooker is a wonderful cooking appliance that runs on solar energy. Therefore, you need not worry about the open flames. It is a completely safe option, especially when you have kids at home.
- Easy to Use: As compared to open flame, grill or other options, the solar cooker is an easy to use choice. All you need to do is put the cooking material into the box and let the sunlight cook it.
- Healthy Food: When the food is cooked on low heat, the nutrients and vitamins do not breakdown. Therefore, the food cooked in solar cooker is healthier.
- Convenience: The best thing about using a solar cooker is that the food is cooked at moderate temperature and it does not burn. You need not stir the food frequently. Therefore, you can place the food in the cooker; leave it for hours and do some other work as well.
- Environment-Friendly: Some people use the wood fire for cooking food that is harmful to them as well as the environment. A solar cooker is a smoke-free cookware. Therefore, by using the solar cooker, you can contribute towards the protection of the environment as well.
Types and Cost of Solar Cooker
In the market, there is a huge variety of solar cookers. Based on the size, capacity, brand, and types, you can purchase the one that meets your requirements. Here is a list of different types of solar cooker
- Box Type Solar Cooker
It is a type of solar cooker that contains an opened-topped box having either a transparent plastic sheet or a piece of glass that is kept on the top. The pot filled with food is kept inside the box. The sunlight enters the box through the glass. With the help of dark metallic walls, the box absorbs heat and cooks the food.
- Parabolic Solar Cooker
A parabolic solar cooker is a cooker that traps the sunlight and can heat up to 204 degrees Celsius that is enough for baking bread. It has a curved surface that traps the sunlight at a specific focus point. The pot of food is kept in the center where all the sunlight is concentrated so that the food is cooked properly.
For the idea of the price of the solar cooker, you can refer to the given table.
Type of Solar Cooker
Box Type Solar Cooker
Rs. 2,500 to Rs. 6,200
Parabolic Solar Cooker
Rs. 1,800 to Rs. 5,500
The cost of the solar cooker varies according to capacity, brand, size as well as type. To get an estimate of the solar cooker price, you can get in touch with the trusted solar product dealers near you.
Factors an Individual Needs to Consider While Purchasing a Solar Cooker in Visakhapatnam
Investing in a solar cooker is a big decision. If you planning to buy a solar cooker, it is advisable to pay attention to some important aspects such as
- Type of solar cooker
- The size of the solar cooker you require
- Type of premises (residential/commercial)
- The reputation of the dealer
- Brand of the cooker
- The shape of the cooker
- The capacity of the solar cooker
- Weight of the solar cooker
- Warranty and many others