Locate the Trusted Solar Inverter Dealers in Bangalore
An inverter is an essential electrical device that converts the direct current into alternating current. From houses to offices, it is installed in different spaces to meet the power requirements during power- cut or breakdown. Nowadays, the use of solar inverter has increased. People prefer installing solar inverter over regular inverter as it is an energy-efficient appliance.
At Sulekha, you can find around 520+ renowned and verified and solar inverter dealers in Bangalore. The trusted solar product suppliers and dealers listed at Sulekha have delivered the unmatched services to clients resulting in the rating of the 5-star among all users.
Why choose Sulekha?
Sulekha is a leading online business directory. Here, we help you in selecting a dependable solar inverter dealer in Bangalore from the reputed as well as verified solar product dealers. At this Directory, you can also access the contact information (address and phone number) of the listed solar inverter suppliers as dealers. To find a trusted solar inverter dealer in your locality, fill the form above along with the specifications.
The dependable solar product dealers and service providers meeting your specifications would contact you shortly. You can have a discussion with the suppliers regarding your specifications for a solar inverter. The best part is that you can also request for the price quotation.
Types and Price of Solar Inverter
A solar inverter is an appliance that helps you to power up the appliances in your space with the help of sunlight. In the market, you would come across several kinds of solar inverters such as
- Grid-Tied Inverter: These solar inverters are connected with the utility grid. They are designed in a way that they shut down automatically in the event of a power cut.
- Micro-Inverter: Microinverters are basically small size solar inverters. These inverters optimize every solar panel separately. The best part is that in the partial shade condition, this inverter delivers extra energy.
- Central Inverter: Central solar inverters are the ones that are big in size. These inverters handle around 500 KW each enclosure. This type of inverter is ideal for large commercial spaces.
- String Inverter: String inverter is a solar inverter that features multiple inputs. It is one of the cost-effective options. It is an ideal choice for residential spaces.
- Hybrid Inverters: Hybrid inverter gives you an opportunity to plug the batteries into the solar power system. The best thing about this inverter is that it converts the stored AC into power load during requirement. The other name of the hybrid inverter is the multi-mode inverter.
The cost of a solar inverter depends on several factors like brand, capacity, type of inverter, brand, and many others. For an idea of the price of solar inverter, you can refer the given table
Type of Solar Inverter
Hybrid Solar Inverter
Rs. 1,20,000 to Rs.9,00,000
String Solar Inverter
Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 3,50,000
Micro Solar Inverter
Rs. 12,500 to Rs.1,30,000
Based on the Wp and location of the dealer, the cost of the solar inverter varies.
Advantages of Installing a Solar Inverter
The solar inverter is a wonderful option to store solar energy for power backup. Be it an office or a home, you can install a solar inverter and get several advantages such as
- Saves Electricity Bills
Regular inverters use the electricity for charging and results in higher electricity bills, whereas solar inverter uses direct sunlight. Therefore, by installing a solar inverter you can reduce your electricity bill and save a lot of money.
- Low Maintenance
The solar inverters do not include any moving parts. Therefore, you need not worry about any wear and tear. You just need to check the quality of the wires to ensure the efficiency of your solar energy system.
- Environment- Friendly
The best thing about the solar inverter is that it consumes solar energy that is a renewable source that results in a reduction of carbon footprints on the environment. In this way, there is a great contribution towards the safety of environment.
The dependency on non-renewable sources is reduced with the solar power system. Moreover, there is no risk of any kind of short circuit and it can be installed easily at your home or office.
Things an Individual Needs to Keep in Mind While Purchasing a Solar Inverter
The purchase of a solar inverter involves an investment of a big amount. Therefore, it is essential to make the decision wisely. Here is a list of some factors that an individual must consider while investing in a solar inverter
- Type of space (residential/commercial)
- The reputation of the solar inverter dealer
- The IP rating of the solar inverter
- Ratings and Reviews
- Type of solar inverter you want to purchase
- Power consumption
- Battery backup
- Preferred Brand and many others