Best SQL Server training in Mumbai
SQL Server training is a coaching program that helps the candidates in gaining a solid foundation on SQL fundamentals, Transact-SQL language, triggers, query tuning and more. Through this training, a candidate can acquire hands-on skills to create all kinds of database objects such as views, tables, etc. in SQL Server through use cases and real-time projects. This training is also beneficial for clearing the SQL Server certification exam. At Sulekha, you can come across 380+ verified institutes for SQL Server training in Mumbai. These institutes offer a series of courses that can help the aspirants become an expert in the field. With an average 5 rating across with genuine user reviews, our experts at Sulekha seldom fail to deliver the highest quality of services.
Why choose Sulekha?
Sulekha is the No. 1 business listing platform. Here, you can come across several renowned and fully background verified SQL Server training institutes in your locality. To get on track, all you need to do is fill-up the form given above and mention your details, such as the type of training service you require, mode of training needed, the time duration in which you want to conclude the training, etc. Based on the information delivered by you, our Sulekha professionals will shortlist some qualified course providers that best match your needs. You can explore all these chosen service providers and further filter the search results, based on parameters such as the reputation of the training center, reviews, and ratings on Sulekha, etc. to make a well-informed choice.
Everything you need to know about SQL Server training
- Specially designed course curriculum that is in sync with the industry needs
- Comprehensive lectures delivered by industry professionals who are well-aware of the certification exam patterns
- eLearning content delivered through eBooks, videos, audiobooks and virtual labs
- Full- length practice tests designed to mimic actual exams
What is SQL Server?
SQL Server is an incredible software program that helps companies in gaining deep insights into their data. This open-source database has emerged to become the go-to relational database solution for most companies that use it to simplify their programming and management in order to expedite the development. Beyond assessing the data, SQL Server also helps businesses to:
- Carry out advanced analytics within a database
- Draw out lucid visualizations for businesses
- Protect the data completely by preventing security breaches
- Upload data on the cloud to keep it available for any query at any time
- Easily design, build, implement and manage on-premises and cloud solutions
About the course
This SQL Server training program is a specially designed coaching course that helps the developers to master the descriptive language and work for relational databases. This training program will help you enhance your marketability and improve your database skills. In this, the candidates will gain in-depth knowledge about relational databases, joins, unions, queries and subqueries. You will gain complete expertise in concepts like installation of SQL Server, indexing, transactions, database administration, optimization, clustering, implementing database objects, managing database concurrency, SQL infrastructure, etc.
Who should joinThis course is best suited to:
- Beginners and experienced IT professionals
- Power information workers
- Database developers
- Data scientists
- Business intelligence professionals
- SQL Server database developers and administrators
- Business analysts and managers
- Big Data and Hadoop professionals
- Project managers
- All candidates aspiring for a career in SQL development
A basic SQL Server training program entails complete knowledge on the below topics:
- How to administer SQL Server
- Effective ways to design and develop database solutions
- Implementing data models
- Ways to design and handle business intelligence solutions
- Analyzing Big Data and leveraging Power BI
- Techniques to develop and provision SQL databases
- How to perform basic and complex SQL queries
- Optimizing SQL databases
What are the learning benefits?
- Complete on-job support
- Reliable and consistent reviews and feedback from industry experts
- Complete assistance with job placement
The SQL Server training course duration precisely depends upon the type of training you want to opt for. Mostly all the courses are short-term courses and can be completed within 2 to 3 months from the date of enrolment. Most institutes listed at Sulekha offer flexible batch timings to meet the needs of employed professionals as well as fresh graduates. You can opt for a weekday morning, weekday evening or weekend batch, depending upon your requirements.
SQL Server course fees are influenced by different factors such as the type of training chosen by the candidate, the status of the training institute, qualifications of the trainers, etc. On average, the cost of training varies between INR 10,000 to INR 60,000. The cost of all the course material provided to the candidate is covered within the total program fee. You can still talk to your chosen service provider about this before enrolling.
SQL Server training course job opportunities
SQL is one of the most sought-after programming languages that is deployed for working on extensive sets of databases. Owing to the explosion of Big Data, today, business enterprises are bound to deal with a large amount of data. This has created a surging demand for talented SQL developers, who can easily analyze all the Big Data and convert them into smart business insights. Thus, taking this SQL Server training course and acquiring a certification can help aspiring candidates easily land rewarding jobs. Some of the most prominent SQL Server job roles along with their salaries are as follows:
SQL Server job roles
Approximate annual salary of the professional
|SQL Server Agent||INR 4,50,000 to 6,00,000|
|SQL Server Developer||INR 3,80,000|
|SQL Server Database Administrator||INR 4,50,000|
|SQL Server Application Admin||INR 4,50,000 to 7,70,000|
|SQL Server - Business Analyst||INR 5,50,000 to 7,60,000|
|SQL Server and Project Manager||INR 8,40,000 to 12,20,000|