Everything you want to know about SSC MTS Coaching in Mumbai
Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC MTS Recruitment examination. It is aimed at multi-tasking Staff posts for various government departments and offices. The staff recruited through this process are general central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts that fall under Pay band-1 (Rs.5200 - 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.1800. SSC MTS salary is around Rs.18000- Rs.22000. If you want SSC MTS coaching then take the help of Sulekha.com. There you will find a 210+ which has the names of verified SSC MTS coaching in Mumbai. Sulekha is a typical and best service to gather helpful information for the best SSC MTS coaching classes in Mumbai..
Sulekha is the most outstanding and reliable online platform with a dedicated service typical to its service of information providing. Visit yourself and see how Sulekha.com, helps find the best SSC MTS training in Mumbai. The recommendations that you will get are of verified services and get to see reviews by real people. It is easy to connect with the SSC MTS course in Mumbai, fill-up the form. You will be directed to the most suitable recommendations for your needs.
SSC MTS Educational Qualifications
Candidates applying for SSC JE test could be the citizens of India, Nepal or Bhutan. The candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
- At least 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
- SSC MTS Age Limit – Candidates must be of ages between 18 to 25 years as on August 1, of the year of examination. Reserved category will get age relaxation according to the following guidelines.
- SC/ST and Domiciled in the state of J&K (general)- Upto 5 years relaxation
- OBC and Ex-servicemen (general)- Up to 3 years relaxation
PH (GEN) and Domiciled in the state of J&K (SC/ST)- Up to 5 years relaxation
- PH (OBC) – Up to 8 years
- PH (SC/ST) – up to 10 years
- Ex-servicemen (OBC)- up to 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (SC/ST) and Domiciled in the state of J&K (OBC)- up to 8 years
- The date of birth, as recorded in the senior secondary education, will be the one that would be taken into consideration.
- Nationality – Candidates needs to be a citizen of India or should belong to Bhutan and Nepal.
- General English
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness
SSC MTS Syllabus
SSC MTS examination has 2 Papers. As for Paper 1, candidates have to study the following areas:
Duration of Paper 1 is 90 minutes and 120 minutes for PWD candidates.
As for Paper 2, candidates must be efficient with essay writing and letter writing skills. The duration of the paper examination is 30 minutes and 40 minutes for PWD candidates.