Key Highlights of STAAD Pro Course in Delhi
- Certified and trained instructors offering hands-on online and classroom sessions in STAAD Pro.
- Comprehensive Staad course materials, case studies and real-time projects.
- On-job training support, tool knowledge, analytical skills, mock exam, job placement and assistance.
About STAAD Pro Training
Created by Research Engineers International at Yorba Linda, CA. STAAD Pro, the structural testing software like we mentioned above, helps the engineers in constructing structures safely and accurately. The study of STAAD Pro, on the other hand, involves training the student in structure design and engineering along with learning the ways to use the STAAD Pro tool to design durable structures.
STAAD Pro Tools:
- STAAD.Pro – The most basic STAAD option including FEM analysis and physical modeling
- STAAD.Pro Advanced – Adds faster, more advanced and complex analysis
- Structural Enterprise – The most popular structural applications in a single cost-effective license
Pre-requisites for joining STAAD Pro Training in Delhi
Candidates with a degree and diploma in civil or architecture engineering and professionals working in the below-mentioned job roles can also opt for this training course:
- Structural designers
- Civil engineers
- Process engineers
- Plant engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Architectural engineers.
Course SyllabusStructural Modeling
- Defining Nodes, Beams and Plates
- Structure Wizard
- Geometry creation methods
- Join coordinate specification
- Graphical user interface
- Member incidence specification
- Translation and circular repeat
- Insert node
- Adding beams between midpoints
- Connecting beams
- Cut section
- Specification of materials
- Specifications for Member property
- Specification for Prismatic property
- Specifications for tapered Member
- Property specification from Steel Table
- User table specification
- Beta Angle
- Member orientation specification
- Deleting inactive specifications
- Member offset
- Member release specification
- Member Truss specification
- Member compression specification
- Specification for global support
- Inclined supports
- Curved member specification
- Cable specification
- Commands for pre and post analysis
- Specifications for analysis
- Print specifications
- Load list specifications
- Report generation
- Output file
- Node displacement and reaction
- Beam forces
- Beam graphs
- Beam stresses
- Plate contour
- Plate results
- Concrete design specifications
- Concrete design command
- Concrete take of
- Design terminator
- Interactive design
- Beam and column brief
- Axial Stress
- Bending Stress
- Shear Stress
- Stress threshold
- Specification of parameters
- Member selection specification
- Steel Design results
- SEISMIC and Wind Load Analysis
- Calculation of wind forces
- Analysis of wind loading
- Design building for wind loading
- Earthquake loading
- Analysis and design of building for earthquake loading
STAAD Pro Course Duration
Mostly, the duration of the STAAD Pro course is six months. The 6 months course includes training the students from beginner level to the advanced level of training.
STAAD Pro Training Formats
- Live Online STAAD Pro Courses
- STAAD Pro Classroom Training
Cost of Staad Pro Classes
On average, the STAAD pro course fee in Delhi range starts from Rs. 8,000 approximately. However, the exact fees depend on a lot of factors like the type of course selected, the duration of the course, the skill level of the expert faculties, and the popularity of the institute. It is recommended to check and compare the STAAD Pro training cost charged by a couple of institutes before finalizing on anyone.
Job opportunities and after the completion of STAAD Pro training
The following list showcases the industries that hire candidates with professional and recognized STAAD Pro Certification from a reputed STAAD Pro institute in Delhi.
- Companies constructing buildings, bridges, towers, water tanks, trusses, and utility structures.
- And civil engineers that can design various structures with the use of IS code of steel, concrete, aluminum.
- Salary of candidates in this field of work can easily earn up to Rs 403,292 per year.