Australia Education Consultants in Dhule- The Best Choice for Studying Engineering
Engineering has become one of the widely chosen streams in India. Countries across the world have abundant opportunities and top-notch quality engineering universities. If you are looking for one such country, Australia is a clever option to go for. Australia is a beautiful country to live and study. The country has cities that have topped the “best city for international students” list. It is the 3rd highest country chosen by international students. The Australian education system is designed to crater practical knowledge and meet the world’s industry standards. The climate, lifestyle, job opportunities, and multicultural environment make it an excellent country for students to study engineering.
Migrating to Australia for studying engineering has a lot of processes involved; at times, you will also require expert guidance to make decisions. A right Overseas educational consultant can make the process easy and throw light on all the necessary steps. We help you find the best Overseas educational consultants who assist you in applying to universities, procedures, accommodation, and all the paper works involved. They are proficient and have relevant experience in helping many students secure admission to the best engineering universities in Australia.
Best Engineering Universities in Australia
Australian engineering universities have outstanding study programs ignited with practices that make every student industry-ready. By choosing to study in such a world-class environment, your career vision will witness wide growth and nurture your life perspectives. Australian universities have been globally recognized for engineering and technology programs and have made it to the world ranking lists. Below are the top 10 engineering colleges and universities in Australia:
- The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Australian National University, Canberra
- The University of New South Wales, Kensington
- The University of Sydney, Sydney
- The University of Queensland, Brisbane
- Monash University, Melbourne
- The University of Newcastle, Australia (UoN), Callaghan
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Brisbane
- The University of Adelaide, Adelaide
- RMIT University, Melbourne
Exams and Requirements
As an international student, you will have to appear for English proficiency exams. To demonstrate your English proficiency, you can write IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). A decent IELTS score band above 6 and TOEFL score above 83 are considered eligible by most Australian universities. However, the required exam and eligibility score depends upon your area of interest and the university you choose to apply for.
There are many paper works and documents universities will ask you to submit. Below are the mandatory documents you will be expected to have:
- An updated bio-data/resume
- Attested copies of 10th and 12th mark sheets
- SOP (Statement of Purpose): It is written to express your reason behind your interest in the university. It is usually addressed to the admission committee. This also acts as a chance to portray your personality.
- Evidence of proper funds
- Essays: Some universities will require you to write essays to test your skills and talent.
- Student Visa
- A health cover for international students
- Scorecards of English proficiency test
All the documents and processes mentioned above may vary depending upon each university’s policy. Australian student Visa, SUBCLASS 500 allows students enrolled in a valid university program to stay up to five years depending upon the program duration. Our overseas education consultants will ensure you are aware of the requirements and also helps you in processing the visa.