Top Courses to Study in UK
The UK is one of the best countries to opt for overseas education with high-quality teaching and reputed universities across the country. Besides, there are many options available in choosing courses and subjects for the students in the UK. Some of the most opted courses in the UK include Business Studies, Accounting, Finance, Law, Economics, etc. The quality of teaching provides excellent subject knowledge for the students, and eventually, a brighter career is assured.
Several experienced Educational Consultants in Sulekha in top-tier cities offer professional career advice and guide the students on how to choose the best-suited course in the UK.
List of Top Courses in the UK
The reputed universities in the UK offer a multitude of course subjects. Below are some of the most-opted ones:
- Business Studies: UK can be rightly called the dreamland for MBA aspirants. Such is the quality of education in Business Studies here. The students will be exploring business areas such as finance, marketing, human resources, and administration. The aspirants are also promised placements at top-level globally recognized companies.
- Accounting and Finance: For the pro students in Economics, Mathematics, Political Science, and Psychology, UK universities readily offer professional Accounting and Finance courses. Good coaching in the UK paves the way for the students to gain practical knowledge in understanding the core financial aspects.
- Computer Science: Several core skills are required to graduate in a Computer Science course successfully, and UK universities are the right place to pursue them. The universities that are continuously adaptive to new tools, programs, and development kits will help to acquire in-depth knowledge in games development, software engineering, design, and security.
There are many more courses like Politics, Law, Art & Design, etc., to study in the UK, offering a 360-degree exploration of the respective subjects.
Bangalore -UK Education Consultants help in providing Internships in the UK
Almost all parts of the UK have several internship opportunities that especially suit international students. The internship opportunities are available in varied fields such as business, technology, economics, communications, and politics.
Being the capital and the largest city, London has the nation’s most internship opportunities, thus making it a perfect city for students to pursue their studies. Besides, cities like Cambridge and Manchester are best-suited for internships.
Cost of Living in England
As most students tend to opt for internships in cities like London, Cambridge, and Manchester, the cost of living is high in these cities. On average, a student needs about 300 to 500 pounds for their food and personal expenses. Apart from this, the students will have to meet their housing expenses that cost around 750 pounds.
Covid Guidelines to Study in the UK
If the students are traveling from outside the common travel area, they must submit a negative Covid-19 test result. The UK is operating a traffic light system (green, amber, red) which every person traveling to the UK is subjected to. The quarantine or self-isolation period means that if students intend to visit the UK to study, they must calculate the extra days of self-isolation. It is essential to contact the respective educational provider before commencing the travel. One can enter the UK with the existing immigration permission when travel is possible. The principle applies to the student and dependent as well.
The UK also has a red list of travel ban countries to prevent the spread of variants. If the students are visiting England, they must quarantine in a government-approved hotel for ten days.
Students who are planning to visit Scotland must enter managed isolation and quarantine in an approved hotel for nearly ten days. Similar rules are followed in Ireland too.
Besides, no students are allowed to travel directly to Wales, from a red-zoned country. They should either travel to Scotland or England or stay quarantined there.
Part-time Job Rules in the UK
There is no particular timing or number of hours one should stick to while doing a part-time job. However, a full-time worker spends nearly 35 hours, and any job that requires a person to work lesser than this is considered a part-time job.
Immigration Process to Visit the UK
Being one of the most-opted cities to migrate for overseas education, the UK offers several immigration options to settle down. Some of the documents required for the immigration process includes:
- English language proficiency test result in certificates such as IELTS and TOEFL.
- Belonging to a country that is not included in the European Economic Area is necessary.
- Work experience certificates.
- Address and identification proof certificates.
- The essential fund is necessary to support one’s stay.
- As part of further qualification procedures, health certificates are also required.
There are also several benefits one can avail with the UK’s immigration. Some of them include bereavement benefits, contribution-based jobseeker’s allowance, state-funded schools, state pension, statutory maternity pay, etc.
Top 10 universities in United Kingdom
Being the hub of world education, the UK attracts several thousand international students every year. The education system followed in this country is one of the most reputed and consistently standardized ones across the world.
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- University College London (UCL)
- Imperial College London
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Manchester
- Kings College London (KCL)
- London school of economics and political science
- University of Bristol
- University of Warwick
Popular Education Consultants in Bangalore
- Texas Review
- Y-Axis Solutions Private Limited
- RK Overseas Education and Immigration Services
- M/S Pineyards Solutions
- Educhampion Services